MLB 2013 season

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Rangers been putting together some nice wins. Good to see them making lots of stellar plays instead of lots of errors. That play to stop the run from coming home on the squeeze bunt today was a really good example of what I mean. This is the sort of baseball that I'd rather watch than just slugging their way to wins. Still way too early to say if our team is legit good or not, though, but at least they look like they want to win when compared to last year.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They have good/great Starting pitching when Colby and Harrison are back, and still a great bullpen.

Their offense is good enough to back that up, even without Napoli and Josh. Look at what all that hitting is doing for the Angels to make up for their shit pitching staff.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it's looking like late August for my Buccos to wrap up season 21 in a row of losing. WOOHOO! The streak will be able to drink beer legally!

Of all the posts lost from FoH I think the one I mourn the most is my "You think your team is bad?" thread started 4 or 5 seasons ago documenting the Pirates ineptitude. Can't even find a cached version to copy and paste=/.

Sterling

El Presidente
So it's looking like late August for my Buccos to wrap up season 21 in a row of losing. WOOHOO! The streak will be able to drink beer legally!

Of all the posts lost from FoH I think the one I mourn the most is my "You think your team is bad?" thread started 4 or 5 seasons ago documenting the Pirates ineptitude. Can't even find a cached version to copy and paste=/.
That thread was pretty sweet. And just think, the Pirates have had more losing seasons in a row than the Yankees have had in their entire existence.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That thread was pretty sweet. And just think, the Pirates have had more losing seasons in a row than the Yankees have had in their entire existence.
Right!? And the arguments people were making to prove their teams were worse got progressively sillier. Minor league hockey silly and shit.

moontayle

Golden Squire
It gives me great pleasure to see the Angels fail so hard. I know it's still very early in the season, but they never truly recovered from the bad April last year so one can only hope the same happens again this year.

Tral_sl

shitlord
Sigh.

YankeesTurnTriplePlay.gif

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
As a Braves fan I hate to see them start like this, because come October (like the entire 20 years prior to this) I know I'm going to be disappointed. Except '95.
hush your blasphemous mouth! I agree though I hope they prove me wrong this year(r)
frown.png

Indians are getting beat up on. The Red Sox are looking like a playoff contender this year if they keep it up. Yankees will be healthy at some point, though.

Love that double wild card!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Joe Mauer decided he didn't have enough last night and raped the Angles a second time. He's developing a taste for Angel Anus.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I know it is early but, 6th highest payroll and 3rd worst record. Go Angels!

And Josh Hamilton is hitting a strike out rate of 33%. So far that is 11 points higher than his average of 22%. Just pitch his breaking stuff low and away. He WILL swing... He MUST SWING!

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know a place where I can download the entire 2013 season in like XML, CSV, JSON, iCAL format? Making a fantasy baseball app.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
he's back on the sauce.
Having met hamilton and his wife, he seems like a decent enough guy, but his wife is a gigantic thunderous cunt of a woman, and thats being far too kind. He probably needs the drugs just to survive his time with her. I have no idea why they stay together, but it sure isn't for her looks.

I didn't want the rangers to keep hamilton after that absolutely disgraceful end to last season. I couldn't be happier that he took himself and his problems to the angels. Dude is amazing when his head is on straight, but its pretty obvious at this point that he just cant drop his baggage and focus on baseball.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
He probably feels obligated because she stayed with him through his drug phase. A lot of the stupid shit he says to the media you can tell came straight from his wife.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What's the over/under on wins for Miami this year? 40? This team looks like that already don't give a shit. Awful team. Just awful.