MLB 2013 season

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Farrell is a terrible in game manager. Peavy had nothing tonight, and got greedy trying to squeeze an extra inning out of him, and it blew up in his face. Pulls that shit way to much.

Fadaar

That guy
Braves have an absolute cake schedule for the rest of the year. 9 games against the Marlins, 9 against Philly, 6 against Washington, 5 against the Mets, 4 @ St. Louis (that one might suck), 3 Cleveland, 3 San Diego, 3 Cubs, 3 Brewers. I think the only teams above .500 there are the Indians and Cardinals.

Dandrools

Molten Core Raider
Pirates are 7-3 against Cards so far, 7 of those games were in Pittsburgh, 3 in St. Louis. They play 9 more times, 3 of those games in Pitt., 6 in StL. I have a feeling it will even out a bit. The Bucs have a chance to capitalize this coming week though, 3 game series in StL and the Cards are playing like shit right now.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Royals only 4.5 games out of the last wildcard spot after taking 3 of 4 from the Redsox. It's a very odd feeling here in KC, usually by this point of the summer the town is in 100% Chiefs mode, the Royals having long been forgotten about.

I almost don't not what to do with 2 sports teams worth following simultaneously...

In reality though, all this is going to do is that is made us keep Ervin Santana rather than trading him before the deadline since we have a slight chance of making the postseason, then when he walks away in free agency at the end of the year, we'l get nothing in return for him :/

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Royals only 4.5 games out of the last wildcard spot after taking 3 of 4 from the Redsox. It's a very odd feeling here in KC, usually by this point of the summer the town is in 100% Chiefs mode, the Royals having long been forgotten about.
Pirates/Royals World Series will be fucking amazing.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Whichever network has the WS this year would completely shit themselves if that happened. Would be awesome though not having a large market team in the WS

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

I almost don't not what to do with 2 sports teams worth following simultaneously...

In reality though, all this is going to do is that is made us keep Ervin Santana rather than trading him before the deadline since we have a slight chance of making the postseason, then when he walks away in free agency at the end of the year, we'l get nothing in return for him :/
Im not a royals fan, but im a Chiefs fan and im pulling for the Royals. That fan base needs something to fucking cheer for. THe Chiefs arent ever going to get their act together by pounding the same fucking nail in there.

My Dodgers kicking ass, helping out the Royals after a 3 game sweep of the Rays.

moontayle

Golden Squire
That basically happened when it was the Rangers/Giants. No one outside of the teams' immediate cities gave a shit.
At least those two had some of the larger media markets in the US. KC and Pitt don't have that going for them, so more bricks to be shat overall.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Lost the perfecto. I hate to be "that guy" but I'm watching the MLB gameday cast and this ump is really fucking terrible. Like pitches showing up in the same spot being called different ways.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
"Yu Darvish just became 3rd RHP in division-play era to put up five games of 14+ Ks in a season. The others? Who else? Pedro & Nolan Ryan"