MLB 2015 Season

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Baseball needs more attitude. Im happy that guys are finally showing some fucking emotion and actually look like they are having fun.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gold Glove work right here.

uFuZ11F.gifv

Guess tags don't work for GIFVs?

http://i.imgur.com/uFuZ11F.gifv

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Fucking Omar Infante. Easily the worst player on the Royals roster. If we didn't have so many damn injuries I'm pretty sure he'd be benched by this point.

There's about 6 Royals starters with legit shots at Gold Gloves this year...he is not one of them. About the only positions we don't have gold glovers at is RF, 2B, and maybe 3rd(Moustakas seems to have let his defense slide a bit, but his O has picked up a ton, so I'm fine with that if hes focusing more on that side of the ball)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, they have had tons of injuries. Chris young though pitching like his career depends on it. Not giving up an earned run through 6 to the Tigers is pretty impressive.

Just imagine how much better the royals would be if they had the cash they are paying infante and could spend it elsewhere

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Royals starting pitching is a dumpster fire. One pitcher probably DL'd for the year, and the rest have an ERA of 5+ combined. It's a miracle we're still in first. It's not going to last much longer if this trend keeps going. It's basically taking a historically dominant performance from our bullpen to keep the ship afloat. Bullpen ERA is like 1.00

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Royals starting pitching is a dumpster fire. One pitcher probably DL'd for the year, and the rest have an ERA of 5+ combined. It's a miracle we're still in first. It's not going to last much longer if this trend keeps going. It's basically taking a historically dominant performance from our bullpen to keep the ship afloat. Bullpen ERA is like 1.00
Sucks. Royals are a damn good team.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think they will pull it together. Duffy and Ventura will start throwing better, there's really no reason to think last season was a fluke or peak for them. Volquez has been pitching pretty well already, and Guthrie and Vargas will still pitch a mid 4 ERA season. If Vargas stays out for awhile, Chris Young has been the most dominant starter the royals have had this year, though I fully expect him to regress if he keeps starting

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
In that game in specific, starter gave up 6, bullpen gave up 1, closer gave up 3.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao head list of top-paid athletes

top MLB entries

8 Clayton Kershaw MLB/LA Dodgers $31M
10 Justin Verlander MLB/Detroit Tigers $28M
11 Zack Greinke MLB/LA Dodgers $27M
13 Josh Hamilton MLB/Texas Rangers $25M
13 Ryan Howard MLB/Philadelphia Phillies $25M
13 Cliff Lee MLB/Philadelphia Phillies $25M
16 Felix Hernandez MLB/Seattle Mariners $24.9M
17 Albert Pujols MLB/LA Angels $24M
17 Robinson Cano MLB/Seattle Mariners $24M
17 Prince Fielder MLB/Texas Rangers $24M
20 Cole Hamels MLB/Philadelphia Phillies $23.5M

Kershaw is 2-2 with an ERA of over 4

Verlander hasn't pitched this year

Hamilton is in the minor leagues

I can't imagine why the Phillies suck this year...

Ryan Howard is batting .244, after batting .223 last year with 190 strikeouts

Cliff Lee hasn't pitched yet this year

Cole Hamels is 3-4 with a 3.24 ERA. Not terrible but not worth being one of the highest paid athletes on the planet

LOT of wasted money on that list for MLB players