MLB 2015 Season

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rangers beating the Astros, AL West dumpster fire confirmed. Bunch of bad teams.

Kyle Blanks has had quite an impact on the rangers. Rangers have a pretty awful batting average overall though, Andrus has the #3 batting average on the team at .240.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Feldman is just plain awful. He is the highest paid player on the team and I would not give two shits if they would DFA him, to call up an arm from the minors, at any point this season.

Hathe

Feldman was the starter for the rangers years ago back when I started getting into baseball. I never understood why they let such terrible people pitch. Very inconsistent. Sorry the Astros got stuck with him.

Profundis

I think the most disheartening thing is that it's not like they're facing great pitchers. Ross Detwiler and Wandy Rodriguez? Detwiler had given up 5 ER in 3 of his last 5 starts and Rodriguez isn't anything special either.

Thank christ Darvish is hurt since he dominates Houston.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can the Reds play just the Pirates and Brewers the rest of the season?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Feldman was the starter for the rangers years ago back when I started getting into baseball. I never understood why they let such terrible people pitch. Very inconsistent. Sorry the Astros got stuck with him.
Feldman wasn't terrible for a small stretch. Then he got hurt (which seems to be the curse of Texas) and stopped being not terrible. Texas hasn't had the same opening day pitcher in... a long time.

Hathe

Rangers on their 4th consecutive win. Looking forward to Hamilton coming back, drama shall ensue.

Muurloen

Helluva win for the Astros to snap that skid. Glad they brought up and started Tucker immediately instead of calling up Hoes.

Profundis

I'm just glad it wasn't Santana again. He'd fit right in with this team, though. What was it last year, 0 for 17 with 14 strikeouts?

Muurloen

Something like that.

On another note, Correa is slashing .390/.497/.743 23r 7hm 31rbi 14sb .442babip 11.7BB% 17.5K% coming into today. It's really hard to contain my excitement for this prospect.

JlhJZfY.jpg

Hathe

Also looking forward to Joey Gallo coming to the rangers. Don't think he has shit on Correa, but at least we have a replacement when Beltre goes.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Harper, 6 HR's in 3 games, one was a walk off winner.

I'm not a Nats fan but I can't help but laugh at reading all the roid comments on facebook and people getting all salty over it. I hope the kid keeps it up.