MLB 2015 Season

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
AL East is becoming a dominate mess. Beginning of the season everyone was borderline/sub .500. Now there's 4 teams with 41+ wins separating 1 win away from 1st and 4th.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
As they just got their ass handed to them by the Astros tonight.
biggrin.png

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm so glad Santana is at least doing something this year. Even if he gets sent back down once Marisnick comes off the DL, he's gotta feel a million times better than his 0-17 with 14 strikeouts last year.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
As they just got their ass handed to them by the Astros tonight.
biggrin.png
Yeah, that was like our 8th or 9th starter already this year. I have no idea how the Royals have stayed in first this long with a total trainwreck of a starting rotation. We only have 1 pitcher that has even thrown 90 innings this year.

Muurloen

I'm so glad Santana is at least doing something this year. Even if he gets sent back down once Marisnick comes off the DL, he's gotta feel a million times better than his 0-17 with 14 strikeouts last year.
I see him and Singleton becoming trade bait for a front line starter, tbh.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jesus, I thought you were referring to a starting pitcher.

Muurloen

Fuck the Royals. Sore fucking losers beaning Springer and Altuve with intent. I swear, if Springer lands on the DL because of what Volquez did, I will completely endorse Fields going head hunting in the return series at the end of the month. Stay fucking classy Kansas City.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Kansas City is definitely playing the bad boy role, and its fucking annoying.

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
.500 or 0-13 when playing to return to .500. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Pleasantly surprised by the offense the Dbacks have brought to the table the first half of the season. If they had some more consistent pitching they could be contending in the West right now.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Alex Gordon dropped like a rock with a nasty leg/knee/groin injury of some sort. Never like to see a player just fall down while running without any contact or anything, that's never good. I bet he's going to be out for a while. There's 1 less Royal at the all-star game to make the rest of the league happy...

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
All-Star voting process is a joke. Just let writers handle it, at least they watch baseball. Lesser of the two evils.