MLB 2016

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Congrats I can underline part of 6.05k stating the last half of the run he never made an attempt to get back to the line. Or the simple fact that he veered to the ball on purpose. Id throw him in prison. What an awful human being Correa is, send him back to the territory, or trade him to the Yanks. James Harden sucks also. </3 Houston.

Btw the 105 yr old woman who went viral for saying her key to success was "drinking three Dr. Pepper's a day" threw out the first pitch for the Rangers. Actually really impressed with how alert she is. It's amazing. Dr. Pepper, that Texas magic.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Congrats I can underline part of 6.05k stating the last half of the run he never made an attempt to get back to the line. Or the simple fact that he veered to the ball on purpose. Id throw him in prison. What an awful human being Correa is, send him back to the territory, or trade him to the Yanks. James Harden sucks also. </3 Houston.
<3 <3 <3 <3

Not gonna happen my friend. Correa will be probably be a $0.5b player when it comes time to pay fair market value for it.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
B5BSVqH.png

He played within the confines of the rules that I quoted.

Let me bold and underline some keywords here for you to wrap your mind around.

Betances made a poor throw. Get over it and prepare yourself to be 0-2 yankee scum.
Yeah, you can't just highlight parts of the rule and completely ignore the many other parts that are directly counter to your argument.

It is pretty obvious that, by the rules, he should have been called out

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
tumblr_l8nvh8vIWZ1qzmowao1_1280.jpg

They are highlighted because they apply to the judgement call of what transpired?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds are 2-0. Cards are 0-3.

This is the likely highlight of my season.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Between the tears that Story, Cano, Correahave been on, some good pitching performances & shit like Kenta Maeda dropping bombs, its been a fairly entertaining start to the season.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Choo has a .111 BA / .375 OBP. Even when he slumps offensively he's still magic.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Choo has a .111 BA / .375 OBP. Even when he slumps offensively he's still magic.
Dude is an analytical dream. Really happy the Rangers FO wasn't successful in shipping him out when he was playing poorly last year.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Lol Dodgers. Pull their starting pitcher, who was at 100 pitches and had a no hitter when he got pulled, reliever gives up game tieing home run and eventually Giants win in extra innings.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lol Dodgers. Pull their starting pitcher, who was at 100 pitches and had a no hitter when he got pulled, reliever gives up game tieing home run and eventually Giants win in extra innings.
It was fucking beautiful. How the fuck you pull a pitcher with a fucking no-no going, I'll never know. The poor kid may never get another chance at one again. Complete imbecile the Dodgers have for a manager.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yesterday was a terrible day for the rangers.

Chirinos breaks his arm, Choo strains his calf. Luckily we have a deep roster but those 2 cannot catch a break.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
^ Mazara is a stud, the Chirinos injury will suck but it also may make Daniels go get Lucroy or Norris.

Still a good start to the year, it's been fun to watch guys like Story just do absolutely stupid shit.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So the guy for the rockies is on pace to hit 180 home runs this season after the first week lol.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy fucking shit, the sample size is tiny but so far the Astros got TRADE-RAPED savage by Philly.

Phils got:
Velasquez - looks like the second coming of Kerry Wood; looked good at the MLB level end of last season with the Astros, so not really a fluke
Appel - actually pitched well debuting with his new minor league squad, if he turns it around could be a no. 2-3 starter
Oberholtzer - solid back of the rotation or bullpen long man
Thomas Eschelman - way too early, but was this years 2nd rounder and a solid college pitcher
Harold Arauz - who the fuck is that?!

Astros got:
Ken "Longball" Giles - pretty much gives up the game-losing HR each outing; couldn't take the closing job from fucking Gregerson, who makes me shit bricks every time he comes out of the pen.
Johnathan Arauz - middling infield prospect

So. Fucking. Trade-raped.

Yes, it's early and I'm overreacting. But if we lose 2 quality starters for the second coming of Green Light Lidge, I may drunkenly break into the Juice Box and shit on Luhnow's desk after an all-night bender in East Downtown (fuck calling it EaDo, suck a dick trendy hipster shit-stabbers).

There, I feel better.