MLB 2016

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Sounds like Quintana on the Sox. WHIP of 1.08, 2.63 ERA and is 5-7. In his last 7 starts (all Sox losses), he's had a total of 10 runs of support.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Sounds like Quintana on the Sox. WHIP of 1.08, 2.63 ERA and is 5-7. In his last 7 starts (all Sox losses), he's had a total of 10 runs of support.
That sounds like the entirety of Felix Hernandez's career with the Mariners

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
It's actually worse. He's got the 4th worst run support in the majors this year. 7th worst last season. 34th worst the season before.

Felix's is run support is historically about a 1/3 run a game better. Either way, they're both fucking awful. I can pull up the Sox score in the 6th and know without even looking that Quintana is pitching, because the scores are almost 1-0, 2-1 or 2-0.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
It's actually worse. He's got the 4th worst run support in the majors this year. 7th worst last season. 34th worst the season before.

Felix's is run support is historically about a 1/3 run a game better. Either way, they're both fucking awful. I can pull up the Sox score in the 6th and know without even looking that Quintana is pitching, because the scores are almost 1-0, 2-1 or 2-0.
Yup that sounds just like Felix... fuck the Ms wasted a great pitcher. When his current deal is up I hope he has enough of an arm to get on with a team that has a legit shot at winning it all.. cause the Ms just don't.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So the Royals had the best road record in MLB the past 3 years, and then this year they have the absolute worst. Yet have the best home record. Nothing makes sense any more

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So...the Indians can go ahead and start losing some games any time now

On June 15th the Royals had just finished a 3-game sweep on the Indians, and both were tied for 1st in the AL Central. Since then the Indians are 13-0 with a 6 game lead in the Central.

Bastards

I honestly don't even know how the Royals are above .500 at this point. 14th out of 15th teams in runs scored in the AL, and 13th out of 15th in starting pitcher ERA. Makes no sense.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Houston is 25-9 since moving Springer to the leadoff spot. Only problem is, since that date, 1st place Texas is 26-9.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Royals pitchers a couple days ago...
A6IDcMN.png

Those guys need to never, ever, pitch in the same game again

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Giants are the best team in baseball at the break. The scary part? They also have 17 blown saves, most in the majors. If they only had 10 instead (roughly middle of the pack), they'd have 64 wins at the break and be 13.5 games ahead of the 51-40 Dodgers.

That being said, I really hope we make a move to get some bullpen help. Despite our record (mostly thanks to the offense and the insane performance of our first 3 starters), the Giants bullpen is fucking atrocious this year.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Stanton has retard strength.
It's not fair that you can be 6'7" & as cut as he is.. Dude is a really good all-around athlete, dude used to apparently be in gymnastics even.

Btw, hoping Cashman & Hal (fuck you Hal Steinfucker) have enough sense to sell some of these bullpen pieces. Just about every legitimate contender has a massive need in the back of the bullpen, & one of these teams is gonna pay large for a piece like Miller or Chapman. Knowing my luck: Yanks finish July a game above .500, think they can compete, lose in the Wild Card, completely whiff to get some young talent and end up rolling out another lack luster lineup in 2017 with no one under the age of 30.

ps. Watching Moncada hit that HR in the Futures Game & seeing his production in the Minors sent me into a slight fucking rage thinking about how Hal Steinbrenner got really fucking Jewish in the bidding. Fucking retards.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So how many games are they going to let Soria give away before they realize he is total shit? They are already out $25M with his contract, don't let him ruin any shot at playoffs you have

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Chris Sale.. sent home today for cutting up throw back jerseys he was displeased with! Haha. Rangers are in hard on Sale, would be a massive get. White Sox apparently want Top 4 of 5 from major farm systems. As an example: Profar, Gallo, Mazara, +1 from the Rangers. Rangers apparently will go Profar, Gallo & two pitching prospects (probably Tate & Ortiz). Would be really hard for me to believe come July 31st they wouldn't move Sale with how disgruntled he is and, the need to rebuild for Profar, Gallo, and two aforementioned pitching prospects. Literally talking the former #1 prospect, the #6 current in Gallo, Tate #23 & Ortiz (a top 75) in all of baseball. Would absolutely blow away what the Phil's got for Hamels etc.

Yanks are saying they are close to moving Chapman. Hope they pull the trigger & have a fire sale. No reason to keep Chapman & Beltran due to impending free agency. Wish they would move Miller (would bring a great haul), and then really push to re-sign Chapman in the off-season.

Last but not least, Royals are debating a sale.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chris Sale.. sent home today for cutting up throw back jerseys he was displeased with! Haha. Rangers are in hard on Sale, would be a massive get. White Sox apparently want Top 4 of 5 from major farm systems. As an example: Profar, Gallo, Mazara, +1 from the Rangers. Rangers apparently will go Profar, Gallo & two pitching prospects (probably Tate & Ortiz). Would be really hard for me to believe come July 31st they wouldn't move Sale with how disgruntled he is and, the need to rebuild for Profar, Gallo, and two aforementioned pitching prospects. Literally talking the former #1 prospect, the #6 current in Gallo, Tate #23 & Ortiz (a top 75) in all of baseball. Would absolutely blow away what the Phil's got for Hamels etc.

Yanks are saying they are close to moving Chapman. Hope they pull the trigger & have a fire sale. No reason to keep Chapman & Beltran due to impending free agency. Wish they would move Miller (would bring a great haul), and then really push to re-sign Chapman in the off-season.

Last but not least, Royals are debating a sale.
Sale will be moved. It's sad the White Sox are so poorly ran that one of the best pitchers in baseball is going to be traded. FML. The CWS FO needs to be cleaned out just like the Cubs and Hawks did. Shit needs to change.