MLB 2016

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I don't think home field advantage is as big as they say. The one, big, exception is Boston's Big Green Monster. That's why I'm so happy the Indians have home field against them.

As far as Baltimore / Toronto I think I'd take Toronto. They're a tough team this year.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think home field advantage is as big as they say. The one, big, exception is Boston's Big Green Monster. That's why I'm so happy the Indians have home field against them.

As far as Baltimore / Toronto I think I'd take Toronto. They're a tough team this year.

Ya, Fenway outfield murders visiting teams if they don't know how to field it.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Best record in AL. 3:30pm and 12:00pm ALDS home start times.

Thanks MLB for showing your Boston dick sucking talents.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What a shit fan that threw that bottle onto the field. Better get kicked out of the game.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

moontayle

Golden Squire
Round 2!

odorpunch.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, despite me likely jinxing it now, hopefully the Giants can pull off some more even year magic.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Unreal how torturous they always make this shit.

Eh, I feel like we're playing with house money now having a few under the belt and considering how badly they played mid summer to nearly miss the playoffs altogether. The Cubs on the other hand.... no pressure, just a 108 year-old monkey to get off their back and the expectations that come with being the best team in the league.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm going to hate everything about the postseason until the Giants get eliminated. Giants fans are the worst.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope Big Blue goes all the way. Let's go Dodgers, for Vince!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to hate everything about the postseason until the Giants get eliminated. Giants fans are the worst.
Giants fans who live in San Francisco are the worst. The rest of them are relatively pleasant, I've found.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Really good game last night. Bauer always worries me. He's usually extremely hot or extremely cold so I never know what to expect with him.

2 more to go. Boston still scares me though. I like this seasons Indians but Boston is just a scary team.

blackulaa

Molten Core Raider
Giants fans who live in San Francisco are the worst. The rest of them are relatively pleasant, I've found.

Fucka Giants. You gotta to love all the white people who have jobs in the MLB because blacks don't play anymore lol. That Giants lineup looks like a bunch of sports rejects. Do some pushups.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two things are certain in this world. David Price is awful against the Yankees, and even worse as a playoff pitcher. Never wanted this bum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Two things are certain in this world. David Price is awful against the Yankees, and even worse as a playoff pitcher. Never wanted this bum.

He lost every game he started for the Jays in the Post season last year......