MLB 2016

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
^ Fantastic. Also reminds you to slow down on rookie explosions (please Sanchez be amazing for a long time)...

Was just watching the Nats-Braves game before tonights episode of Mr. Robot & I'm pretty confident in saying Strasburg just probably sustained a very bad injury. I hope I am wrong, but his reaction to a way-off target fastball was very disheartening. I had so many issues back in the day in HS with elbow issues, I really feel for guys who go through TJ pain. There is really not much you can do, throwing is just all-around a fucked up misuse of the arm. Wish him the best, sooo much talent.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm wondering just how many games the royals are going to let Soria give away. I kid, it's Ned Yost. He's going to let him give away every game he can.

Soria is pretty much single handedly taking the royals out of the playoffs

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Strasburg is gonna survive with just a flexor atrain, still worrisome but a possible return for the playoffs. No structural damage.

Sterling

El Presidente
Twins are the first team eliminated from the playoffs! On pace to win right around 60 games.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I give up. Yost is too fucking stupid to not put Soria in. He must have other plans for October, it's the only explanation

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
MLB Network is by far the best sportscentric network on TV right now.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Royals are done.

Goddamn Soria. Blown 12 games this year. Great free-agent acquisition there.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
whoops...

bj1e3Vv.png

moontayle

Golden Squire
Gonna be a good race to see who comes out on top of the Home Field Advantage and gets the team that has to play the extra game to get into the Division series for AL. Rangers clinched last night and are currently up a game on the Red Sox with the tie-breaker.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Giants are doing their best to have a Warriors like collapse in the 2nd half, but are still keeping pace with the WC. Only 8 to go and our bullpen is fucking derp city.