MLB 2018

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yankees are pissing me off. Fucking bunt and take the bat out of Stanton's hands... Stanton is 9 of fucking 9 in his last 9 at bats against the Rays...

Need Cashman to swindle the fucking Wilpon's retarded asses for deGrom. Really, really like Andujar, but Andujar and prospects for deGrom, and then a decent package for Machado would've been fucking legit.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yankees are pissing me off. Fucking bunt and take the bat out of Stanton's hands... Stanton is 9 of fucking 9 in his last 9 at bats against the Rays...

Need Cashman to swindle the fucking Wilpon's retarded asses for deGrom. Really, really like Andujar, but Andujar and prospects for deGrom, and then a decent package for Machado would've been fucking legit.

Sanchez had quite the game tonight...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente

Sac bunts are mostly trash and should really only be used when the pitcher is at bat. Terrible.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Sanchez to the DL, Tanaka pitched a damn fine game.

This Britton trade seems legit, improves the already really good bullpen and keeps him from other contenders that needed bullpen help.

• 2Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Doesn't matter. Astros are gonna go to a 3-4 Man rotation in the playoffs and put Morton and/or McCullers in the bullpen like they did last year.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Many, many, many trades. Doubt we see a big time blockbuster though -- ex. deGrom or Syndergaard etc.

As a Yanks fan, I'm perfectly pleased with Britton & Happ. Happ should come in and be your 3rd or 4th starting pitcher. He's had success in the AL East, and pitches great against Boston. Everyone would love deGrom, or a big-time ace, but that's not happening (maybe during the off-season). Tanaka has to rebound for this squad to make a run, and if he does rebound Severino, Tanaka, Sabathia, Happ is good enough to give this offense a chance. That Montgomery injury just really hurts. It's an uphill battle with how damn good the AL is, in reality it's gonna be tough to bank on any one-team. Red Sox, Astros, Yankees, Indians... Just a stacked league.

As someone who lives in DFW -- It'd be nice to see the Rangers sell off what they can. Hamels is a good start, even if all they get is long-shot lottery tickets. They need to cash in on Kela & LeClerc right now. Relief pitchers, unless Elite, are way too damn volatile to bank on having multiple years of continued success. Keep stock-piling talent.

Judge is out at least 3 weeks. Shit is heartbreaking to a degree, but it could've been worse. :(

Bryce Harper to the Yanks?!? Doubt the Nationals do that, but holy shit that team has been disappointing. Shocked with that talent they could be a .500 club. Also still perplexed at how someone that is a year removed from what would've been an MVP (if not for the freak injury Harper sustained at 1st base last year), can be struggling this poorly. Dude is still walking and hitting bombs, but man. Defense is down as well. Curious if he has a lower-body injury and he is playing through it. Then again, that swing looked pretty healthy during the Derby. He has so many moving parts to his swing, but it's still shocking. Especially considering 3 years ago he had one of the greatest offensive seasons ever as a 22 year old.

Last edited:

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Red Sox are looking really REALLY good.

swept the yankees this past weekend are in command of the al east with a 9.5game lead over said yankees. and baltimore will be eliminated from winning the al east in no more than 5 games

my only issue is their bullpen and in the playoffs Pitching is key.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Red Sox are looking really REALLY good.

swept the yankees this past weekend are in command of the al east with a 9.5game lead over said yankees. and baltimore will be eliminated from winning the al east in no more than 5 games

my only issue is their bullpen and in the playoffs Pitching is key.
That series was rough. Giving up 15 in the first game, then hitting for shit the next couple and then how that last one ended with chapman giving up 3 runs and then losing in the 10th. Terrible.

Muurloen

It's great seeing the Yankees fall flat on their face.

I hope it continues and the AL West take both WC spots.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
As have a good bullpen. I think they make the playoffs. I dont think Houston is as good as last year. They are struggling to hit at times.

Muurloen

Happens when the meat of your lineup is on the DL. (Correa, Altuve, Springer)

I will concede that the bottom of the order is not as productive as they were last year.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If it makes you feel better the Dodgers are not nearly as good either.

• 1Like

Muurloen

With these injuries, it does give opportunity to trot out players like Tony Kemp, Kyle Tucker, Tyler White, etc. opportunities to play at the major league level.