MLB 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
25508227_1671842309540878_1143776783096194098_n.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds four game sweep must feel bad. In your house.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, Dodgers crashed and burned hard this year.

I realize it is still early, but they would need to make some sort of huge turn around to look anything like the team of last year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Another year, another ultra-impressive rookie in Gleyber Torres.

edit: Yanks drop 2 to the Rangers, weird world.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jordan Montgomery To Undergo Tommy John Surgery

Gay. He was really, really solid last year, and started off great this year...

Imagine the Yanks' FO is hoping the Giants start to fall, and they make Bumgarner available. That's what I hope, but we'll see. Hamels is definitely an option, for a much cheaper prospect haul.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ohtani to the DL with UCL issues in his elbow...

Man, that sucks. Hope it can be avoided. PEDs = no Tommy John!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Ohtani to the DL with UCL issues in his elbow...

Man, that sucks. Hope it can be avoided. PEDs = no Tommy John!

Wasn't there an 'anomaly' already in his elbow that was giving teams red flags before he signed? I seem to remember something about that coming up in the sweepstakes for him.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't there an 'anomaly' already in his elbow that was giving teams red flags before he signed? I seem to remember something about that coming up in the sweepstakes for him.
Yeah, same ligament. He had a grade-2 strain that had caused him to take a few weeks off before signing. Because of his price and talent, it didn't scare a single team away. That being said it has been a lingering issue. Some reason to believe he might have a Tanaka-type situation where he can strengthen it and not need surgery, but we've all seen how this likely plays out (not to mention he throws 101mph, that's a ton of strain). It's a shame, because his bat has been incredible as well.

Indians luckiest team this season? I know they just lost to Detroit, but still, any other team have an easier place to hold till playoffs? What a joke division.

Sterling

El Presidente
Indians luckiest team this season? I know they just lost to Detroit, but still, any other team have an easier place to hold till playoffs? What a joke division.
Central is often shitty. There was a real long stretch where it felt like The Twins were winning that division every year with like 85-90 wins playing against a bunch of 60-70 win teams all the time then getting swept out of the playoffs by The Yankees or Sox out of the East.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
^ That sucks. Guerrero looks like a sure-fire superstar. That's how talented that kid is. It's insane, but he could be better than his dad. Bo Bichette and Guerrero are going to make for an entertaining duo over the next decade in Toronto.

Hopefully he escapes without surgery.