MLB 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Reds almost made it two good games in a row, almost...

Update:
Trout is really good at baseball.
Judge is really good at baseball.

Mitch Haniger seems to be surprisingly good at baseball.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds almost made it two good games in a row, almost...

Still won with a walkoff! Two wins in a row baby.

Mahle looked fantastic. It's so nice seeing a starting pitcher look dominant. Haven't seen that since DeSclafani was healthy.

Sterling

El Presidente
If The Yankees could just play The Twins every game they'd win like 120 games a year. It's pretty crazy how they just wreck them every year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Yankees on a roll. Good comeback win. Score a run on Middleton in the 9th, then one off Parker in the 10th. Gregorius is on fire to start this season holy shit.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Smashed the Angels 11-1. On fire. In a pretty tough strech, 1 more at Angels, then 4 at Houston, then home series against Indians and Red Sox.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
9 straight now.

Jesus, the Braves' Albies & Acuna look like absolute monsters. That is going to be a scary good combo going forward. Acuna is fucking blazing fast also.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yankees sweep the Angels on the road, then win 3 out of 4 in Houston, including winning games that Keuchal and Verlander started. This is wild.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yankees sweep the Angels on the road, then win 3 out of 4 in Houston, including winning games that Keuchal and Verlander started. This is wild.

As a Jays fan I'm getting PTSD. Seeing the Red Sox and Yankees over .600 brings back all the post Robbie Alomar/Joe Carter days of the mid 90s/2000s when you just knew you werent going to the playoffs with those two teams in your division. Meanwhile, the Indians are first place at 17-17. GD AL East.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
As a Jays fan I'm getting PTSD. Seeing the Red Sox and Yankees over .600 brings back all the post Robbie Alomar/Joe Carter days of the mid 90s/2000s when you just knew you werent going to the playoffs with those two teams in your division. Meanwhile, the Indians are first place at 17-17. GD AL East.
Yeah The Yankees would be in first place in every other division. Also, both teams are currently over .700 and Yankees/Red Sox series starts tonight!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't get why the Reds traded Mes to the Mets for Harvey. Didn't save cash and only getting one year out of Harvey.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I don't get why the Reds traded Mes to the Mets for Harvey. Didn't save cash and only getting one year out of Harvey.

It's a hail marry, no doubt. Hope they can revive him with more breaking balls, but hope he doesn't do THAT well. Maybe sign him on a club deal for two years cheap if he shows life? I don't know. It's pretty useless at this point. I think they're thought process is, give the fans something, some sort of story line to even give the littlest shit about.

Outside of Senzel, Greene, Trammell, and Santillan, the organization could really use an influx of top-end depth. Still can't imagine that getting done without a Votto trade.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tons of Dodgers injuries ontop of a slow start for the team. Not looking good right now.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Tons of Dodgers injuries ontop of a slow start for the team. Not looking good right now.
Whole lot of season left, but it's definitely not a good spot to be in. Doesn't help that the DBacks are probably the best team in the NL right now so you can't just do an AL central and win the division with like 85-90 wins.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yep and they are probably going to kick our ass again tonight. Hopefully Turner is back next week. Really going to miss Seager, Kershaw, and Puig though.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Yanks and Sox all tied up now. Best two records in baseball. Yankees been spittin' hot fire the last month.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Welp... the Mariners had their high point of the season with Paxton's no hitter. However part of me wants to believe we have a shot at sneaking into the playoffs this year.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

Watching my favorite team, a World Series contender last season, appearing to go down in flames like:

32456572_10215979042138737_801733290217177088_n.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users