MLB 2019 Season

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
How the fuck could you throw The Mick out of a game. That guy is a borderline deity. But for real, has there been a more beloved american athlete than Mantle at his peak (aside from Ruth I guess)?

Michael Jordan?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Still blows my mind they didn't move Vazquez this trade deadline. Dude was at peak value with the Pirates nowhere near competing. Pair that with an all-time bad Archer trade... Jesus. Feel for that fan base. Shit, even the Steelers are making retarded fucking deals now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Still blows my mind they didn't move Vazquez this trade deadline. Dude was at peak value with the Pirates nowhere near competing. Pair that with an all-time bad Archer trade... Jesus. Feel for that fan base. Shit, even the Steelers are making retarded fucking deals now.

Good.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Weird. Did the site roll back? I could have sworn I posted this earlier. Makes me wonder if I posted it to the wrong thread...and if so where.

Image result for matrix deja vu gif

The Matrix made a change.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Apparently I posted it in the Fantasy thread. No idea what the hell I was doing haha.

Thanks to DickTrickle DickTrickle for finding it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Catch of the year?

------------------------
- WC Picks -
Brewers
@ Natinals
Rays @ A's

- DS Picks -

Brewers vs Dodgers - Dodgers in 5
Cards vs Braves - Braves in 3
Twins vs Yankees - Twins in 4
As vs Astros - Astros in 5

-LCS Picks -
Braves vs Dodgers - Braves in 6
Twins vs Astros - Astros in 5

- WS Pick -
Braves vs Astros - Astros in 6

I think who ever wins between the Astros and As is going to win the whole thing.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm going to the A's game tomorrow. Ready for postseason!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Made it out to the last game at this beautiful park. That being said it's very fitting the last game was a day game, and hot as fuck. Solid reminder why a roof is on the way. Girlfriend bought the tickets as a birthday surprise, thought they were on the 1B side... we were really unprepared and got fucking roasted in the sun. I look like Trudeau in blackface right now.

Pic is misleading we didn't get shadows until the bottom of the 8th.

123_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Listened in on that game, pretty special. Hoping to go to the new park even though I moved to the PNW. That'll be 3 rangers ballparks I go to in my lifetime!

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm glad that game started so early. Been home for 30 minutes now. Fucking terrible. I can confidently say that was worse than the Bengals game on Monday night. I had really high hopes for tonight. Being a Cincy and A's fan have so much overlap. Disappointment.

At least I have the Dubs...

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Kershaw vs. Strasburg, great matchup. That being said, the Nationals are an "Anthony Rendon departure in free agency" away from being fucked. Gonna be interesting to see how that team navigates having Scherzer, Strasburg, and Corbin (older vets) and Soto, Robles, Turner etc (younger building blocks). Team is in a weird predicament going forward - Not enough money to add to a "good" team. Not bad enough to outright rebuild. That team really already struggles to legitimately compete now, and once they lose their best position player, good luck dabbling in some more first round exits... If Rendon walks they really need to be honest with themselves and see about moving some starters for some top tier prospects. Really need to do the "impossible" and see about moving Scherzer. Get elite prospects back, while keeping Strasburg and Corbin and still competing with a nice young core. Imagine they will fuck it up and be a decent team going forward.

4 Postseason games today! What a beautiful world.

Last edited:
  • 1Home Run