Fucking Dodgers man. Keep finding ways to win
1566537055945.png

1566537015555.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I still laugh uncontrollably when watching his buzkashi video. Fucking hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I still laugh uncontrollably when watching his buzkashi video. Fucking hilarious.
Which one is that? Dude has a ton of videos, and I'm not interested in searching through them all

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Topps Archives baseball came out this week. Lower end product, but lots of short print autos and SSP variations that can go for decent coin.

Bought a single $20 blaster at Walmart, and hit another monster. Never hit anything like this from a retail pack before, so was really suprised.

ichiro_auto.jpg

• 1Home Run

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, nice hit.

Can anyone with ESPN+ spoiler Keith Law's article today on Clarke Schmidt? <3

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus, nice hit.

Can anyone with ESPN+ spoiler Keith Law's article today on Clarke Schmidt? <3
Law's scouting notebook: Yankees' Clarke Schmidt is on the rise
11:05 AM MT

The Yankees took Clarke Schmidt in the first round in 2017 after he'd already gone down with Tommy John surgery -- which occurred after South Carolina brought him back too quickly from an injury -- based on his competitiveness and potential for two or possibly three above-average pitches. He barely pitched in 2018 even after his rehab due to an oblique injury but has been healthy and very effective this year, including a strong outing last Wednesday afternoon against New Hampshire that showed why the Yankees were willing to take on that risk.

Schmidt was 91-95 mph Wednesday and missed bats with the fastball and with a power breaking ball at 80-85 that had slider shape in most of that range, with good tilt and, more impressive, that he seemed to command. He showed a changeup at 87-89 that had good action but came in too hard and often looked too much like a BP fastball, giving hitters an advantage. His delivery is easier now than it was before the injury -- his front shoulder stays a little more closed and his arm path from where he separates his hands to the point when he releases the ball is shorter -- although there's still some effort with a hard falloff at release. The delivery does give him some deception and I think he's a half-grade on the changeup away from being a potential No. 4 or even No. 3 starter, depending on his health.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, an "accidental" dose of all those things.

• 2Truth!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I wish the Texans would take team management notes from the Astros... I know it's not an apples to apples game but basic player/draft pick value principles should apply.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I wish the Texans would take team management notes from the Astros... I know it's not an apples to apples game but basic player/draft pick value principles should apply.

Not to drag football into the baseball thread. Step 1 for the Texans would be to hire a fucking GM

• 2Like