MLB 2019 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Muurloen

YanksBros, tell me more about this Domingo German.

I picked him up a week or so ago as replacement for Clevinger. I like what I am seeing from him analytically. Is he gonna stick around in the rotation for the season?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I think I’m starting to realize why the Dodgers didn’t pick up Harper and are saving money:

They’re getting ready to make Bellinger a huge offer when he goes free agent next season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Yankees lose a home game to the Twins. The Apocalypse is happening boys.

• 1Worf

Rhaenys

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yankees lose a home game to the Twins. The Apocalypse is happening boys.

That happens when your whole team hits the fucking DL. Hopefully we come back strong after the all-star break. Lord knows we could use Didi and co.

Sterling

El Presidente
That happens when your whole team hits the fucking DL. Hopefully we come back strong after the all-star break. Lord knows we could use Didi and co.
Yeah, and Twins aren't their usual shit sandwich and all that. It's 1 game and Yanks won the series, but I have friends that are Twins fans and it's real rare that they get to talk shit.

Rhaenys

Lord Nagafen Raider
The perfect storm. I wish my boy George would come back from the grave and smack his kids up so we can become the Evil Empire again. Had George been running shit, we'd have both Machado and Harper on our team right now.

Muurloen

Image result for eyeroll

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Honestly, I thought this before and still think it, but that Harper contract will be seen as a reach even in his prime years. He had one amazing year, one injury shortened great year, and then a handful of good years.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well I sat through a delay because one goddamn stadium light wasn't working just to watch the Reds get no-no'ed. Shitty. Almost want to go again tonight and hope Sonny dominates his old team.

Muurloen

Fuck the cubs.

And they called up Addison Russell yesterday.... a wife beater.

????.jpg

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So was making that a racist symbol a 4chan troll job gone successful? I don't understand. That's always been the "punch game".

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Yeah. Votto always has slow starts to the season, but this? Can't imagine him falling off a cliff THAT much, but he's barely hitting .200. Still getting on base a healthy amount but I think that's due to respect from his past performances. That will probably dip too after pitchers stop fearing him.