MLB 2019 Season

Sterling

El Presidente
Cessa giving up 5 runs and only recording 3 outs and blowing a lead against the Sox is a travesty of the highest degree.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember when the Astros were doing stuff like this. Ah, memories

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
MLB draft was last couple days. one interesting thing stuck out to me.

Red Sox drafted a pitcher from Navy in the 4th round despite the 2-year service commitment being still in place. This guy is apparently a legit 1st-2nd round talent and was a golden spikes finalist with 166k in 94ip with 1.44ERA!.

My friend who works in baseball thinks he could be the "David Robinson" of baseball and is an elite talent. To paraphrase what he said " ideal pitchers frame, good motion, 100% starter, Plus fb 92-97, avg-plus Sl, solid Curve and change, avg control-command. Guys like that don't last past the top 5-10 assuming they are attending non-service academies.

Hopefully Trump reinstates the waiver so he does nto have to wait till age 24 to start his baseball career. Either way def a guy to remember

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
D2E47567-5828-4929-8ED4-2D0E19B03FC0.jpeg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I won't lie, the Dodgers have my hopes up really high, which scares me.

Their offense is unbelievable right now, and I have a hard time seeing how they sustain it through the year.

For pitching Ryu has been money, Kershaw has been decent, and the bullpen in general has been trash.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I won't lie, the Dodgers have my hopes up really high, which scares me.

Their offense is unbelievable right now, and I have a hard time seeing how they sustain it through the year.

For pitching Ryu has been money, Kershaw has been decent, and the bullpen in general has been trash.
Not to worry, Darvish will blow 2 games in some playoff series an sink the Dodger's chances.

• 1Airball
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I hope they grab someone else to give us a bit more pitching power as that really hurt us in the last 2 World Series.

There was an article I read the other day: basically it had a statement like

“Don’t let it cross your mind that if the Dodgers hadn’t signed Joe Kelly, they could afford Craig Kimbrel and still be under the luxury tax threshold.”

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Solidarity

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

Durán Mejia confirmed to CNN that Ortiz was shot in the back in "an incident that took place at Dial Discotheque in Santo Domingo." Durán Mejia said Ortiz was shot by a motorcyclist who approached Ortiz directly.

Durán Mejia said that when Ortiz was shot, "the bullet went through his stomach." As of right now, Ortiz's medical condition is "confidential," the police spokesperson said

• 1WTF

Cybsled

Seriously, wtf? They say it was "calculated", so I wonder if we'll learn more to the story.

In any event, fuck going back to that country without a massive entourage of bodyguards.

• 2WTF
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users