MLB 2019 Season

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dodgers really need to add to their pitching if they want to win this year.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Watching Fernando Valenzuela be inducted into the Legends of Dodger Baseball

Bienvenido al club, maravilloso hijo de puta Mexicano.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
There is more than 3 people there before first pitch. It truly is a special day!!

Well I mean, it’s Fernando: all the Mexicans are bound to show up, including me and my grandma LOL

• 1Home Run
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
But goddamn the bullpen giving up 5 runs in one inning

To paraphrase Mickey in Rocky II

“And that's comin' from a broken down team like the Marlins. What... what do ya think the Yankees would do to ya?”

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Dodgers really need to add to their pitching if they want to win this year.
They have no middle relief. For the most part, Baez, Kelly, Urias and Kenley are solid. Outside of them, they are really bad! need to add another reliever preferably left handed. Their starting pitching is amazing! Thats really their only issue!

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kenley has not been great this year. It used to be once he was in, the game was pretty much locked up. He's given up quite a few runs this time around.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Plus we have had starters that were solid all year kind of fall on their face in the World Series the last 2 years. I want to avoid that this year. Hope we get pitching help.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Alright RedsBros... what the fuck is going on with Senzel ? I traded for him in my long term keeper league.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Alright RedsBros... what the fuck is going on with Senzel ? I traded for him in my long term keeper league.

I'm remaining optimistic that this is temporary. I really hope so. The kid has serious talent and is our future star.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the Pirates are going to be that big of cry babies they should have just forfeit the game.
Give managers a white towel and let them throw it into the field of play if they want to give up.

For god sake, it was in the 4th inning. The dude should have stole home and plowed the catcher.

I see more competitiveness in my beer-league softball games than these professionals are willing to exert. Fuck em.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Watching the Yankees starting pitching the last two weeks has been sweat-inducing. Paxton, Tanaka, German and Sabathia's ERA have all jumped a whole run...

It'd be really cool to see a "Yankees acquire Bauer/Syndergaard/Stroman/Bumgarner/Minor" right about now (in that order)...

• 1Fumble
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Give managers a white towel and let them throw it into the field of play if they want to give up.

For god sake, it was in the 4th inning. The dude should have stole home and plowed the catcher.

I see more competitiveness in my beer-league softball games than these professionals are willing to exert. Fuck em.

No shit. That early in the game it's pathetic to bring up the unwritten rules. I've seen my fair share of collapses. Shit the Reds gave up a 9 run lead just a few games ago. God I hate the unwritten rules.

And fuck Pittsburgh.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
WHAT ARE THE METS DOING! Lololol Flipping Syndergaard and then adding Stroman makes no fucking sense lol. Wilpon's certified retards.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Where is my fucking pitching trades for the Dodgers. Bitches better get it together.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users