MLB 2019 Season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pretty funny break down of the epic fight between Reds and Pirates.

That narrator is amazing. His line on David Bell: "looking like Jon Stewart's angry baseball brother". Fucking lol.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That narrator is amazing. His line on David Bell: "looking like Jon Stewart's angry baseball brother". Fucking lol.
Yeah, I started following his channel after that video. Fucking hilarious.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was pretty pissed we didnt get a better reliever but we did get a LHP and didnt really give up anything. In addition we got Negron recently and he is starting pretty awesome.

Hopefully our pitchers come up big this post season. I give this trade deadline a B.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I started following his channel after that video. Fucking hilarious.
Yeah I started following him a while ago. He does a ton of short clips when people get thrown out, or anything exciting happens. I don't listen to any of his long podcasts though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was pretty pissed we didnt get a better reliever but we did get a LHP and didnt really give up anything. In addition we got Negron recently and he is starting pretty awesome.

Hopefully our pitchers come up big this post season. I give this trade deadline a B.
Was really hoping for Vazquez, but it sounds like they really wanted a prospect that the Dodgers weren't willing to let go. Bummer.

Makes me really nervous for the playoffs.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Was really hoping for Vazquez, but it sounds like they really wanted a prospect that the Dodgers weren't willing to let go. Bummer.

Yeah and I am kind of pissed about it. I understand not mortaging your future but prospects rarely pan out to be top tier talent. Vasquez is a really good reliever. Better than anyone we have currently. You should not bet on what ifs when you are close to a championship. Here is hoping for the best. Honeycutt has really been working miracles. Don't know what they are paying him but he probably deserves a raise.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

I get Lux and May are great prospects, but at what point (because apparently 2 times in a row isn't enough) do you get tired of losing World Series' and decide that it might be best to make your current team as good as possible?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I guess since they couldn't land Vazquez they're going to go ahead and try out their top prospect now.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Aaron Sanchez and Marcus Stroman moved for a bag of baseballs =(

Time to fire Jays GM.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Aaron Sanchez and Marcus Stroman moved for a bag of baseballs =(

Time to fire Jays GM.
Derek Fisher is a good player. He scored the winning run in WS G5.

Gawd that game was amazing. Easily the best sporting event I've ever attended.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Man, other than the Dodgers losing, that was the best World Series that I can remember.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, other than the Dodgers losing, that was the best World Series that I can remember.
The 2016 and 2017 World Series' might be as good as it gets. The stage, the stakes, the drama, the heroes... everything was turned up to 11.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>

I was talking about this game just yesterday. What Ameraves Ameraves said fits perfectly.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck, the only thing reliable about Maeda is his unreliability. He better not be anywhere near a Series starting position

2A64E11B-43F0-48EE-9902-A4F25ADCEDA4.jpeg

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Maeda is a terrible pitcher and I wish they would get rid of him. Fuck