MLB 2019 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I know it is a long season.... but last night's game.......

Image result for rage explosion gif

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I know it is a long season.... but last night's game.......

Image result for rage explosion gif

You guys gonna make .500 this year? Look at it this way, you have some really nice pieces you can fire sale at the trade deadline to restart the 1324839024 year long rebuild.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Would the Dodgers sign Kimbrel already so I can get my Craig Kimbrel “spider pose” bobble head figure this season?

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dodgers starting off on fire. Hope they don't fizzle out but I love how they are playing right now.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
10 different Dodgers have hit home runs already in the week and a half the season has been open.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

7 Home runs for the Yankees today - Sanchez 3, 2 Frazier, 1 Torres, 1 Romine. 2 HR game for Judge yesterday. Nothing to bring you back to life quite like the Orioles!

Team home run race this year is going to be awesome. Good feeling the HR record will be reset once again.

"Was Mike Trout's contract worth it" tracker = Yes. So far, so good.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>

7 Home runs for the Yankees today - Sanchez 3, 2 Frazier, 1 Torres, 1 Romine. 2 HR game for Judge yesterday. Nothing to bring you back to life quite like the Orioles!

Team home run race this year is going to be awesome. Good feeling the HR record will be reset once again.

"Was Mike Trout's contract worth it" tracker = Yes. So far, so good.
Dodgers set the team home run record for a season last year right?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yankees last year with 267. Previous record was Mariners in 1997 with 264. That Mariners squad had ARod, Griffey, Buhner, Martinez etc.
Yep sorry it was only a Dodgers record last year.