MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
The Mariners will find a way to Trout him just like they did Felix.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
6F0B8D6C-D2D1-4941-9E1F-9865736887C6.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda crazy he is still alive. Guy has never been a picture of health, yet he made it to at least 93

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Kinda crazy he is still alive. Guy has never been a picture of health, yet he made it to at least 93

Got him to wish my grandpa a Happy 90th this year on cameo

He joked about how my grandpa was a youngster compared to him

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God damn I couldnt imagine what losing $24 million feels like. Losing $10 sucks.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a fucking moron.

Queue the scene in Jerry Maguire where the dude is on TV crying about not knowing the pressure that comes along with $20M dollars.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
It's nuts that two positive PED tests isn't enough for the Mets to be able to void the last two years of his contract.

I get that he loses this year but if you're paying a guy for his stats when he's juiced, you're not getting the value you should be getting when they come back. Look at guys that got busted. They weren't the same after it. Ryan Braun wasn't the same, neither was A Rod.

Animosity

Mariners sure made out like bandits getting out from under Cano's contract.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Still can't believe the Mets were so insanely dumb as to trade fucking Kelenic for Cano's shit contract and a relief pitcher. Just crazy stupid.

Animosity

Still can't believe the Mets were so insanely dumb as to trade fucking Kelenic for Cano's shit contract and a relief pitcher. Just crazy stupid.
I didnt follow this season much so Im not sure how Diaz did but god damn he was lights out his last year in Seattle. Was 1 win away from the record.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey any fellow Dodgers fans want to suggest best regular season moments for 2020? Buddy of mine wants to put together a highlight reel

all I really remember is the Joe Kelly incident and Joc Pederson, hot mic all star

Sterling

El Presidente
Hey any fellow Dodgers fans want to suggest best regular season moments for 2020? Buddy of mine wants to put together a highlight reel

all I really remember is the Joe Kelly incident and Joc Pederson, hot mic all star
Not Particularly a Dodgers fan but:

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Not Particularly a Dodgers fan but:

That’s what I meant by “Joe Kelly incident”

lol but it still never gets old

“yeah I’m gonna throw my fastball for you, right down the middle..shut the fuck up!”