MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pro sports are for retards at this point. Watching two men rail each other is less gay than watching the Washington fagball team and the Cleveland steamers take a knee for career felons.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
So I was looking up mock logos for the Indians and came across this gem from about a year ago

589D4862-3721-4707-AB28-CD50BBD91D03.png

The dumbshit who made this was like “you wouldn’t tolerate these other logos, so why Indians?”

and I’m like

0ABE0637-DFF7-45F2-B7B0-9274EF1DEC74.jpeg

What’s the problem here, exactly?

Ill wager dollars to donuts that 95% of the Latinxo population would wear this

E82A772E-7ADA-40E3-A593-2B49C7D699AB.jpeg

honest to god, I’m thinking of contacting the artist and telling him he should sell these and make a fortune

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So I was looking up mock logos for the Indians and came across this gem from about a year ago

View attachment 323103
The dumbshit who made this was like “you wouldn’t tolerate these other logos, so why Indians?”

and I’m like

View attachment 323104

View attachment 323105

honest to god, I’m thinking of contacting the artist and telling him he should sell these and make a fortune
The Indians(Asian), Arabs, and Chicanos would fly off the shelves. Dude is sitting on a gold mine.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
If Cleveland goes back to being the Spiders, I'll forgive them if this is the logo, it would be the ultimate troll job;

spiders logo.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

View attachment 323103

and I’m like

View attachment 323104

View attachment 323105

One of the biggest reasons we are ruled by imbeciles is they don't realize how much of a sense of humor most people have. Cleveland Chico's. Female fans can get "Cleveland Chica" jerseys. Put a block C on the sombrero. I know the town. Sizable latinx population, fine folks, and baseball is their thing. They would be all over it. All. Over. It. And sneaking back in the wahoo face would be priceless.

edit: "fine folks" for Clevelanders. Product vended might not be same product available at other cities. Check your local bodega.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't believe the Warriors get called out. How the fuck in any way, shape, or form can the warriors be considered offensive? Nothing about the name insinuates a race or disenfranchised group of people. Honestly when I think "warrior" the first thing that comes to mind is this:

Diablo_Coverart.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Some people deserve to be punched in the face, others just get punched in the face whether they deserved it or not, and other people actively seek out to be punched in the face by life in general. Those people are Mets fans.