TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Oldie but goodie

5CECDE03-50C5-47C0-AB28-696C83050C5E.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Oh shit, Winter Meetings (virtual, bleh) start tomorrow and run through Thursday. This is usually when we get the most activity, praying it holds true ; the off-season so far has been brutal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hey any fellow Dodgers fans want to suggest best regular season moments for 2020? Buddy of mine wants to put together a highlight reel

all I really remember is the Joe Kelly incident and Joc Pederson, hot mic all star
Cody Bellingers walk off home run against The Rockies? Turner matching Garvey for Dodgers post season hits.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Hope that PTBNL is a decent prospect, or I'd be a pretty upset Reds fan.

In other news, our first big action.

Decent little return for the Rangers getting Dunning. Projects as a mid-rotation at worst and has great feel. Actually pitched really solidly this last year in 34 big league innings. If that 2nd player is decent, that will be a really solid trade. They lucked out with COVID sorta saving that Lynn debacle. Once finances got hit, his salary went up in worth.

Have a feeling that Young pickup might be a good one. Apparently dude was extremely good at the MLB Offices and is a bright guy. Guess we'll see. Daniels' has been sucking dick after killing it for the first 5 years of his tenure.

• 1Like
Holy shit I just realized something. Whatever one thinks of the pandemic, the deal is by March the US should be gtg, vaccinated (I am ruling out all alien conspiracies, the vaccine being a zombie drug, etc.) and ready to mingle.

Just in time, I realized, for a fine Spring Training. And that means we are going to have a real season.

It just clicked in my head, because the messed up sports world has been depressing. I need my sports fix. I think everyone does. Baseball season 2021 is going to be like coming out of a war. If the gov't should subsidize something, they should give everyone 2 weeks paid baseball days. Then we can get a groove going. Baseball. This calls for a Mookie.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users