MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
yQtSKZ8PHr9fupk9bjmreNsbqtgdHg8x-pEbI3qRNvc.jpg

No fucking surprise that philly fans are too poor to buy booze at the stadium and sneak it all in, cause there's no way they are bottom of the drinking list.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
“If you’re gonna be stupid, don’t be half assed stupid; be all the way stupid!” — Samuel L. Jackson, “187”

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Pretty happy with my team. 12 team 15 keeper league (kept acuna, turner, arenado, bell, myers, marte, gurriel, berrios, paddack, plesac, diekman, hader, mccullers, clevinger). If you do not keep the full 15, you get compensated with a draft pick.

bunch of idiots.jpg

idiots p2.jpg

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't realize Acuna jr was putting up those kind of numbers. Crazy.

Great team.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oakland A's are allowing fans for opening day and I'm going. So fired up! First sporting event I'll have attended since COVID hit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Servais after Mariners hit 3 HRs off Bauer: 'Our guys weren't trying'

"Bauer was on top of his game early, and I just want everybody to know our guys weren't trying in the first four innings," Servais said Tuesday, according to Ryan Divish of the Seattle Times. "We decided to try in the fifth inning last night and it worked out. ... I know he had said maybe he wasn't (trying) in the fifth, but our guys were trying in the fifth, we just didn't take it seriously in the first three-to-four innings."

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Please God let the Mariners finally be turning the corner this year.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Possibly the best single punch thrown in baseball. I mean I always loved Nolan Ryan's fight with Robin Ventura, but that single punch by Odor was money.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kevin Pillar put on an all time performance, while doing fuckall during that brawl. LOL

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Mets, Francisco Lindor Agree On Ten-Year Extension - Thought it was going to be bigger, honestly. 10 years, $341 million.

Very curious to see what Seager, Story, Correa get. Rangers, Giants, Phillies, apparently are hot on SS this coming off-season. With some rumors that the Steinbrenner didn't spend this off-season because he is fully in love with Seager.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hope the Dodgers are able to keep Seager.

• 1Solidarity