MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I made a mistake post in the wrong thread.

--

but you can fuck off.
Lose Ace Ventura GIF

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Crazy that they started the season 14-2, and now stand at 17-15. That is just rough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huge

He is a first ballot guy, but he has been done for 4 years now. These 10 year deals are so fucking stupid.

Congrats to him on one of the best careers of a generation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

I remember when he signed that and how insane it was. Now that’s like a bargain price compared to a lot of guys these days.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
These 10 year deals are so fucking stupid.

Not all of them. He had a couple down years, but I think Joey Votto has been worth his 10 year contract. Even this season with a relatively stacked offensive team he's still one of the top producers. Too bad he's gonna miss a few weeks.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
i mean you sign dudes to 10 year contracts knowing that the last few are probably going to be shit, but hopefully the first 5-7 are super good so it's just the cost of doing business.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

I’m glad the Mariners got out of Cabo’s contract. Loved the dude but he’s been a disaster for the Mets.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
i mean you sign dudes to 10 year contracts knowing that the last few are probably going to be shit, but hopefully the first 5-7 are super good so it's just the cost of doing business.
If we win another 1 or 2 Championships with Betts i don't give a damn how bad he is the last few years he will have been worht it.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
If we win another 1 or 2 Championships with Betts i don't give a damn how bad he is the last few years he will have been worht it.
Doesn’t look like this season: good god even Urías is sucking the chimpawnzee out there

• 1Like