MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I made a mistake post in the wrong thread.

--

but you can fuck off.
Lose Ace Ventura GIF

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Crazy that they started the season 14-2, and now stand at 17-15. That is just rough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huge

He is a first ballot guy, but he has been done for 4 years now. These 10 year deals are so fucking stupid.

Congrats to him on one of the best careers of a generation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

I remember when he signed that and how insane it was. Now that’s like a bargain price compared to a lot of guys these days.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
These 10 year deals are so fucking stupid.

Not all of them. He had a couple down years, but I think Joey Votto has been worth his 10 year contract. Even this season with a relatively stacked offensive team he's still one of the top producers. Too bad he's gonna miss a few weeks.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
i mean you sign dudes to 10 year contracts knowing that the last few are probably going to be shit, but hopefully the first 5-7 are super good so it's just the cost of doing business.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

I’m glad the Mariners got out of Cabo’s contract. Loved the dude but he’s been a disaster for the Mets.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
i mean you sign dudes to 10 year contracts knowing that the last few are probably going to be shit, but hopefully the first 5-7 are super good so it's just the cost of doing business.
If we win another 1 or 2 Championships with Betts i don't give a damn how bad he is the last few years he will have been worht it.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
If we win another 1 or 2 Championships with Betts i don't give a damn how bad he is the last few years he will have been worht it.
Doesn’t look like this season: good god even Urías is sucking the chimpawnzee out there

• 1Like