Ssraeszha Raider
even as a dodgers fan, i laughed

almost a sandwich.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
WTF a third Mariner fan here? Wow
I'm a White Sox fan primarily. I'm a very passive Mariner's fan because I live in Seattle and have friends that like to go to games. So since the White Sox shit the bed this year, lets go M's!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel weird accepting a half mariners fan to the group..

went to the game today, and was good to see the b squad win it.

• 1Solidarity

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Common guys! I'm a primary Sox fan, I'm used to disappointment! I've even convinced the rest of my Sox fan friends to root for the Mariners in the playoffs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Makes you wonder if that ump had some bet going on the game!
The only other game-related info I can find about him (John Tumpane) is that he came within a single pitch (134/135) of having a perfectly umped game during game 2 of the 2020 ALCS, but apparently even Joe West managed that once so it's not that special of an accomplishment.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There has been talk of the White Sox hiring that Astros cheater Carlos Beltran. The fucking irony.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Craig Kimbrel needs to ingrain into his psych:

1) he’s perfectly capable of striking out batters when he pitches in the STRIKE ZONE
2) he’s significantly better at deceiving batters when pitching low or high rather than outside or inside. From what I can tell, the majority of batters can see his outside pitches coming a mile away

• 1Like