MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Sterling

El Presidente
Depends on specifics. If they were doing dirt post 2017 then they should be punished too depending on the egregiousness of what they did. if it's just some embarassing shit because MLB doesn't want people to know a bunch of teams were doing it before 2017 before they were told to stop then it's whatever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Depends on specifics. If they were doing dirt post 2017 then they should be punished too depending on the egregiousness of what they did. if it's just some embarassing shit because MLB doesn't want people to know a bunch of teams were doing it before 2017 before they were told to stop then it's whatever.
These words look familiar.

Fuck you hypocritical cunt.

------

Report: MLB, Turner Sports agree to billion-dollar broadcast deal

• 3Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
These words look familiar.

Fuck you hypocritical cunt.

------

Report: MLB, Turner Sports agree to billion-dollar broadcast deal
It's literally the same shit i've been saying the entire time. Not my fault your guys decided to do more dirt than everyone else after being told to stop.

• 4Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

It's literally the same shit i've been saying the entire time. Not my fault your guys decided to do more dirt than everyone else after being told to stop.
Hypocrite 101 right there.

Yankees were told long before the Astros to stop electronic sign stealing you fucking smooth brained retard.

Fuck you.

Last edited:
  • 3Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
41AD5714-B263-4E7D-B1DF-53410AFF5562.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Hypocrite 101 right there.

Yankees were told long before the Astros to stop electronic sign stealing you fucking smooth brained retard.

Fuck you.
Yeah before 2017, if it turns out they did it after, then they should get punished for it, relative to Astros and Red Sox based on egregiousness. Exactly what I've said the whole time. Don't be shitty.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Muurloen

Yeah before 2017, if it turns out they did it after, then they should get punished for it, relative to Astros and Red Sox based on egregiousness. Exactly what I've said the whole time. Don't be shitty.
Let's ask Alex.

Eat shit smooth brain mother fucker.

This is the 2nd time I've posted this. Wake the fuck up you stupid asshole and your fellow asshole Yankee fans.

You deserve everything that is coming to you (and your team) and then some.

Fuck you.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I know it's really hard to understand. If it comes out that the yankees were doing dirt in 2017 or later then they should get punished. I've never not said that. How much they should get punished depends on level of egregiousness. I know it's hard to understand that the severity of an infraction should matter.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Muurloen

I know it's really hard to understand. If it comes out that the yankees were doing dirt in 2017 or later then they should get punished. I've never not said that. How much they should get punished depends on level of egregiousness. I know it's hard to understand that the severity of an infraction should matter.
You are caught so far up your own ass, that you can not see the day light from first line of bleeding hemorrhoids in uranus.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Did you even read his posts or just start raging incoherently at the first chance you get?

• 3Like

Muurloen

Did you even read his posts or just start raging incoherently at the first chance you get?
You really cant comprehend that your team is worst and is the absolute biggest plague on this sport when this report unseals.

Another smooth brain idiot here to be burned in the fire of truth.

Fuck you.

• 2Faggotry

Muurloen

It is wo hard for me to contain why I want to say you you yankee fans.

I'll let the hometown heroes do that for me... for now.

Astros players appear to react to Yankees' possible sign-stealing link

Fuck you

• 2Faggotry

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You really cant comprehend that your team is worst and is the absolute biggest plague on this sport when this report unseals.

Another smooth brain idiot here to be burned in the fire of truth.

Fuck you.

Again, no thought involved.

The Yankees are not my team, you fucking moron. This is the like the third time you assumed I'm a Yankees fan because I'm not a babbling moron like yourself. You've been told this but you're too dumb to understand that you don't have to be a Yankees fan to think the Astros are shit.

Also, Sterling says that if they did shit as egregious as the Astros* past their 2017 warning, he's fine with them getting the same treatment. That's not hypocrisy, retard.

Looks like you're the smooth brain since any logic, reason, or even word comprehension, slides right off yours.

• 1Like
  • 1Leg Drop
  • 1Dislike

Muurloen

You can't even come up with your own rip.

Just stop.

The Yankees are the biggest name in all of baseball and they are comparable to the Lakers in being one of the most recognizable brands in the world.

Sealing these records was an attempt to save the brand name of the team, and not think about anything further than that.

Now their dirty laundry will seeing the light of day, and I am going to ride each and every one of you assholes to the end of time.

Fuck you.

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
A good ol' Muurloen spaz out. It's been a while.

• 4Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck, are we seriously back to this shit again? Stop poking the retard on this one.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_2020-06-14 Danny Vietti on Twitter I am a 🔘 man ⚪️ woman seeking ⚪️ men ⚪️ women 🔘 ...png

PS. Muurloen might be able to keep the MLB thread moving at Pantheon levels, at this rate.