MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
You said my team cant win with out cheating. Then that must mean the Astros cant beat a "minor league team" right? Nice logical progression.

Nice fan you are.

Were you this stupid when we played PUBG together?

Go back and read what i said in this thread. I am pretty sure i never said you guys couldn't win without cheating. I think you have me mixed up with someone else. Things I did say in this thread: "Your stance of 'but everyone is doing it' is bullshit", "Don't be Uber 2.0", and I would shit on MY team(Mariners) if they get implicated cause they were cheating and they were so bad at it they couldn't even win doing that. Thats it.

Want to know what i think? I agree with the League's punishment but i don't think it was harsh enough. I want them to suspend the players too and vacate the WS win. They won't however because the Player's Union is too fucking strong in the MLB. I actually want MLB to shit on the players let them strike then go hire scabs for a couple seasons so they can break the back of the Union and get some fucking parity back in this god damn fucking game. Im tired of seeing the same teams year in year out be in the playoffs/WS.

You are throwing a temper tantrum because your team got caught doing something even AFTER the Commissioner told the league to stop.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
And your reliable source is who? Bauer?

That guy is teetering on the edge of liable with the shit he tweets

I mean, he is no more or less credible than Logan Morrison, the guy you cited just because he said something that fits your narrative.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I've said it in this thread already, but if the Sox or Yankees have gone to the extremes the Astros have, they should get hammered too and I'm obviously a Yankees fan. If it turns out 20+ teams were doing this shit to this degree then it could be looked at differently. But the actual degree thing actually matters.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Get off your high horse. Your club is just as dirty, as is every other club in the game.

Again what you don’t seem to get is the lengths the Astrix went to in this. Back during the steroid scandal there is no doubt a handful of players on every team was doing it. But there is also no doubt the Texas Rangers were ground zero for the entire scandal. Just look at the names that came from those ‘90’s teams. Damn near everyone was using. If MLB has decided to make an example of the Rangers for the steroid crisis it would have been well deserved.

Same now for the Astros. They are ground zero and BY FAR the worst offenders. Making an example of them is HIGHLY appropriate and needed.

So stop the fucking crying

• 3Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
As far as I know the Astros didnt cheat this season and still made the World Series, which begs the question of why even do it in the first place.

It really sucks to see my team go from underdog success story to disgraced cheaters in the span of a few months. I will still support the team and hope they follow the rules going forward.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Don't usually agree with Stephen A Smith but I agree with his take here.

Also some public shaming for the Red Sox and former Astro just to be fair to Muurloen Muurloen .

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
As someone who’s grandfather turns 90 this year and who knows how much longer he has, I can totally sympathize with this

128C72CC-472F-4426-AEE5-AB42C778FCF9.jpeg

• 3Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
As far as I know the Astros didnt cheat this season and still made the World Series, which begs the question of why even do it in the first place.

It really sucks to see my team go from underdog success story to disgraced cheaters in the span of a few months. I will still support the team and hope they follow the rules going forward.
Muurloen Muurloen Take note on how a good fan reacts.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Watch the 2020 Astros break the major league record for number of players hit by a pitch this year

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Uh if it is intentional you are gonna be suspended.

Example

Don't be stupid.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's one example where it actually happened. Many times the pitcher doesn't even get ejected from the game. Just a warning. I know this because I'm a Reds fan and Dietrich gets targeted a ton because he likes admiring his home runs. Because pitchers are babies with soft egos.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
That's one example where it actually happened. Many times the pitcher doesn't even get ejected from the game. Just a warning. I know this because I'm a Reds fan and Dietrich gets targeted a ton because he likes admiring his home runs. Because pitchers are babies with soft egos.
Would you like another?

I was at that game.