MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
who's gonna watch the astros opening day game against the angels just to see the crowd reaction? albeit it being a home game, they all just probably suck each other off and say it's all good in da hood

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Tilt? No

Drunk right now? Probably.

I dont like you because your hubris in finding a reason for your team's failure has clouded you to the point where I dont give a fuck what you say anymore. The inherit entitlement of yankee fan has a massive bag of dick trickles that I can not stand, and will never give in to.

I wish you the best failure this 2020 season. Waste your money well.

Edit- tell me what size is now the size of Brett Gardner's dome today relative to his rookie season. He is an angel to me I just want to know.
Do you not understand I'm not a Yankees fan? Are you confusing me with somebody else? Seriously dude.... Why do you think a Yankees attack will matter to a royals fan?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Oh. The all time best player in his organization is responsible for the best blowup in MLB history for CHEATING.

Let me remind you.

Bags of DickTrickle DickTrickle . Suck on them Trebek and suck on them hard.
That's definitely equivalent. Excellent objective reasoning and facts.

• 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
who's gonna watch the astros opening day game against the angels just to see the crowd reaction? albeit it being a home game, they all just probably suck each other off and say it's all good in da hood
I'll be there and I will call it now, I will be sober for the event, and will document accordingly.

• 1Like

Muurloen

That's definitely equivalent. Excellent objective reasoning and facts.
Proven cheat and real visual evidence of putting pine tar is > conspiracy of a wire being worn on a player to turning a fb/slider pitcher put out of the park.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Cutler

Muurloen

Proven cheat and real visual evidence of putting pine tar is > conspiracy of a wire being worn on a player to turning a fb/slider pitcher put out of the park.
I actually member another pitcher that was absolutely nasty, and his that his whole world destroyed by being a 2 pitch kind of pitcher.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yep feels is still what yall are writing. Get fucked faggots.
1581771449393.jpeg

• 1Like

Muurloen

Nope I'm not there yet. I will have reasonable conversation.

Most elite relievers only throw 2 pitches. Heck, the best reliever ever pretty much threw only 1.
Hoffman and Rivera ate shit at times too. No one is flawless. Yankee fan you are entitled nothing. Get over it.

Sterling

El Presidente
So we're now saying that because relievers can give up hits that knowing pitches doesn't matter? And now pine tar further up the bat is the same as the systemic teamwide thing the astros have done? You accuse other people of not being objective and that's what you're saying?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
that literally answers none of the questions, but that's kind of what you do so it's not really unexpected at this point.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I kind of get what Murrloen is going through. Astros have sucked for a really long time. Hell all of Houston sports have (get fucked Rockets). If the Bengals finally won a Super Bowl I would be elated. I imagine it's how Murrloen felt when the Astros won. But then what if two years later some huge team wide scandal came out exposing the Bengals as cheaters? Tainting that title. I'm not sure how I would react. Probably a lot better than Murrloen. He seems weak minded and can't handle the reality of the situation. But I can understand it. He's just a punk ass bitch who can't handle that his team is full of punk ass bitches.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I get the hate for the Astros, but I just find the narrative that Houston "stole" the World Series to be utterly ridiculous. It's mostly coming from a crybaby team that hasn't been able to straight up buy a world series for the last decade, so they are derriere devastated. That signal gets amplified by a media who treats the LA and NY markets like darlings. Even if the Astros didn't use electronics to steal signs, to pretend like that makes LA the winners by default shows how fucking entitled that franchise thinks they are.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

I definitely don't think they default to winners, but they have a case that maybe the outcome would be different. But that's as far as it can go, a what if. That's part of the shitty reality of it all.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I get the hate for the Astros, but I just find the narrative that Houston "stole" the World Series to be utterly ridiculous. It's mostly coming from a crybaby team that hasn't been able to straight up buy a world series for the last decade, so they are derriere devastated. That signal gets amplified by a media who treats the LA and NY markets like darlings. Even if the Astros didn't use electronics to steal signs, to pretend like that makes LA the winners by default shows how fucking entitled that franchise thinks they are.
Nobody knows what would have happened and anyone else being given any titles is just dumb. If anything got vacated, it'd just be no winner that season, and they're not going to vacate shit. It's never happened in one of the major american sports ever. That doesn't make Altuve not a bitch though.

• 5Like
  • 1Committed
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Alex Alex That was the thing. I was dissapointed the Dodgers lost in 2017 but I was happy it was to the Astro's for their 1st. I was legit happy for them and Muurloen Muurloen and I said as much at the time. This cheating stuff totally soured that though.

• 2Solidarity