MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
Padres' Tommy Pham: Tests positive for COVID-19
He’s got a few weeks to recover. No big deal.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
5A6FB3A1-3241-4F0F-B1D9-A4BFF3C273EA.jpeg

40841203-E980-493C-80C9-B948D3B39D36.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Dude is softer than baby shit. Not a huge surprise, honestly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Concussion protocol but was released from the hospital already. So hopefully he's fine. I'm kind of amazed that it doesn't happen more often.

Man, my sports radio guys were spitting mad on my short drive home. Apparently some teams, despite the fact their sport includes massive amounts of medical and blood testing as part of keeping people safe and legal, are having trouble figuring out how to implement a solid testing and quarantine system to make it so this already feeble money-grab by the owners does not completely collapse.

I'm not sure I am going to blame any players in any sport who refuse to deal with this fiasco. I wouldn't. Fuck the owners. Let them pawn their art collections if they are hard up.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Not playing baseball for a year would be a huge blow to a sport that already wasn't growing.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I was a straight sports junkie about 6 months ago but I'm honestly getting deeper and deeper into "I don't really give a shit if they come back" land.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I need this fake season to happen so the Yankees can win it all, everyone will say it doesn't really count, and then I get to obnoxiously say "Oh fine, we won't count it. We have 27 others anyway."

That's what I'm hoping for out of this season. The opportunity to annoy non-Yankee fans with smugness, which is the best part of being a Yankee fan.

I mean other than winning the World Series 25% of the time.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Yankees won't win it this year or this whole decade. Just like the last one.

Get fucked.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users