MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The whole league was warned. Joe Kelly thought himself to be a big boy, and he got himself a big boy suspension. As he should you idiots.
The entire league was warned about use of video to steal signs. Astros thought themselves big boys and should have had their World Series withdrawn. You moron.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 6 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The whole league was warned. Joe Kelly thought himself to be a big boy, and he got himself a big boy suspension. As he should you idiots.

The league was warned about leaving their dugouts because of Covid. When can we expect the Astros to be suspended 8 games each for that?

• 2Worf
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The league was warned about leaving their dugouts because of Covid. When can we expect the Astros to be suspended 8 games each for that?
Astros paid their price.

And yet your faggot yankees did it as well, yet it was swept under the rug. Cant ruin the face of the league.

Fuck off.

• 2Imbecile
  • 1Slow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Trashtros can't keep up with out the cheats.
Or the whole pitching staff is a mash unit. Retard.

Screenshot_20200730-065117_Chrome.jpg

• 1Slow
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh boy my team's season is lost. Oh the humanity!

Eat a dick.

I realize your options are limited as an Astros fan so I don’t blame you for this heel turn you’ve taken, but can you reel it in like 50%? The only guy I can ever remember putting on ignore on this forum is the guy spamming bananas and you’re barely above that level right now.

At least Uber Uberest Uber Uberest manages to be funny with his shtick.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

I realize your options are limited as an Astros fan so I don’t blame you for this heel turn you’ve taken, but can you reel it in like 50%? The only guy I can ever remember putting on ignore on this forum is the guy spamming bananas and you’re barely above that level right now.

At least Uber Uberest Uber Uberest manages to be funny with his shtick.
When its 6+ on 1 I am going to lash out. Period.

Especially when self righteous yankee fan has a comment.
Too much listening to trashcan banging resulting in smooth brain syndrome.
Fuck off cunt.

• 4Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
When its 6+ on 1 I am going to lash out. Period.

Especially when self righteous yankee fan has a comment.

Fuck off cunt.
Dodgers great and actual World Series Champion Orel Hershiser trashing Altuve.

Hershiser, who was the ultimate competitor on the field during his playing days, didn’t hold back, saying: “Guessing is harder than knowing.” That, of course, was eluding to the Astros using a trash can to cheat and steal signs back in 2017

Pat Mcafee is now a Joe Kelly fan.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user