MMA Thread

Goatface

1597425432573.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WOW. DC is really going into his hug bag. Smother, control, poke, avoid exchanges, smother, poke, hug, stall. And he got extra fat to help do it.

Win.

The guy is just the most disgusting, un-entertaining, disingenuous piece of shit in all of sports. Him getting starched by Stipe the last time they fought was one of the most satisfying fight outcomes Ive ever seen. He is even bad as an announcer. He cuts off his fellow commentators, screams like an idiot, and uses phrases like "ooooooooooo he got slept bad, though! He slept him bad!" when a guy gets knocked out. If Stipe ices him again that would be incredible. Who knows maybe he can, he just has to avoid the cage and defend takedowns.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

read a rando comment, with nothing to back it, but said DC actually cut weight, around 10+lbs. while seems totally stupid, think it could be true lol. as a wrestler cutting would be pretty much a ritual before a fight and that weight, would be somewhat easy

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
theyre gonna fly rogan in to do this ufc since dc is fighting, when was the last time he did one? i wanna say 250?

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I mean he's probably cut some throughout camp. I always think about how he absolutely rag-dolled and head kicked Josh Barnett. He's a different fighter at heavyweight. Stipe is equally as impressive at heavyweight. Stipe has great fight IQ. I've said it here before, but if DC beats Stipe again, and decided to fight Jones it would be a different fight than what we've seen at LHW. I see the LHW cut depleting DC much more than JJ. I'm the biggest JJ Stan and have never betted against him but I don't think I'd bet against DC at HW if the fight took place 3 months from tomorrow night.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I almost hope DC blinds Stipe tomorrow night. Not that I want that to happen to Stipe, but god damn would it ever be a fitting end to that fat dirty fuck's career.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I almost hope DC blinds Stipe tomorrow night. Not that I want that to happen to Stipe, but god damn would it ever be a fitting end to that fat dirty fuck's career.
just checked, and dc probably will blind stipe, ref is gonna be goddard, which means dc is gonna poke fast and try to do a flurry of hits fast cuz goddard likes to call fights early

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
he had no problem disrespecting anderson silva, a legend of the sport, and a 185 lb striker-- by smothering his nose and mouth with his hand.

blinding stipe should be a short order.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
ahhhhh yes.... July 2016. How times change.... Remember all you faggots defending the D.C. fight at UFC 200.

I remember it clear as day. I'd name and shame but I can't be bothered to necro it.

Try making that argument now, and show us how retarded you are. Fucking trend chasers. Same faggots in 2020 "DC isnt popular anymore!!"

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ahhhhh yes.... July 2016. How times change.... Remember all you faggots defending the D.C. fight at UFC 200.

I remember it clear as day. I'd name and shame but I can't be bothered to necro it.

Try making that argument now, and show us how retarded you are. Fucking trend chasers. Same faggots in 2020 "DC isnt popular anymore!!"
starts at page 464 with this post, shame away

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Where’s that video of DC crying when Dana informed him of Bones pissing hot. Just begging to be allowed to fight. Really showed me what kind of pissy bitch he is.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
he had no problem disrespecting anderson silva, a legend of the sport, and a 185 lb striker-- by smothering his nose and mouth with his hand.
While I find it to be a shitty move, it is totally legal and he is far from the only one that does it

I don't recall any of that. I would love for you to put your money where your mouth is and go back and point out all the people singing DC's praises. I recall a boring fight and nobody being terribly impressed.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
While I find it to be a shitty move, it is totally legal and he is far from the only one that does it

I don't recall any of that. I would love for you to put your money where your mouth is and go back and point out all the people singing DC's praises. I recall a boring fight and nobody being terribly impressed.
i just gave the link where it starts, you can go mine it for gold