MMA Thread

Goatface

1597187740673.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I can't believe with as much money as he has, Cormier lives in that shithole Gilroy. That place SUCKS

That gives DC a big advantage
yea, DC said he's not playing for this rubber match, told stipe to get his wrestling shoes

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope Stipe knocks him out so savage that DC retires immediately.

But we all know he will hug his way to a decision because he doesn't want to get touched.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

But we all know he will hug his way to a decision because he doesn't want to get touched.
DC is so horrible, embedded just gets him to play himself in the horrible game

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I'll be honest. I want to see Francis give him a retirement knockout more, but DC will go full lnp against him.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Stipe is one of the rare fighters who fights at his natural weight.

Why experiment putting on 20-40 pounds for one fight when you're the champ and in the conversation for best heavyweight ever?

Unlike a lot of the dudes at heavy, Stipe isn't a natural fattie. Who knows how his body would perform if he ate like a maniac?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stipe could win.

He just needs to nuetralize DC being a fat hugger. It will be hard but I think he can keep him at bay with a solid jab and good sprawl, awareness. If DC just humps all night and wins a decision......uhg.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jesus fuck, DC is almost back to his chicken dance ways, he's gonna sit on stipe and suffocate him

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The closest thing MMA has to Michael Jordan is Jon Jones or Anderson Silva.

DC is like Shaq. Bounced around to a few teams and got championships, won more often than he lost, and they both fat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users