MMA Thread

Goatface

wth, they have an audience!!! why the fuck is UFC's empty then?

thought saw dana say they would have a small audience when they returned to the apex center, but don't see anything about it for this weekend.
reportedly they plan on staying at apex until late sept, then going back to yars island for up to 5 weeks,

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Preliminary card (ESPN/ESPN+)
HeavyweightDerrick Lewisvs.Aleksei Oleinik
MiddleweightOmari Akhmedovvs.Chris Weidman
MiddleweightDarren Stewartvs.Maki Pitolo
Women's BantamweightYana Kunitskayavs.Julija Stoliarenko
Catchweight (158 lb)Beneil Dariushvs.Scott Holtzman
Catchweight (174.5 lb)Tim Meansvs.Laureano Staropoli
MiddleweightKevin Hollandvs.Joaquin Buckley
LightweightNasrat Haqparastvs.Alexander Muñoz
MiddleweightAndrew Sanchezvs.Wellington Turman
FeatherweightGavin Tuckervs.Justin Jaynes
FeatherweightYoussef Zalalvs.Peter Barrett
BantamweightIrwin Riveravs.Ali Al Qaisi

tenor.gif

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Corey Anderson was released and signed with Bellator today. He was the #4 ranked Light Heavyweight. He had some recent troubles after collapsing following a concussion and his face looked terrible. I saw him in another video seemingly lightly sparring with DC.

CA.png

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I know AJ through Jiu Jitsu competition. This behavior is totally consistent with my experience with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
lol, censor dude was napping and hit the mute-for-5-seconds button _after_ lewis said he needs to go take a shit...
"I don't have to pay attention, it's only the guy that took off his pants and said his balls were hot..."

e.gif

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Knee to the chest caused that right hook to whiff over Lewis’ head. Then the follow up straight right to the face from Lewis was nasty. At this point, I’d say Francis vs Lewis again. Before Francis gets another title shot.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Knee to the chest caused that right hook to whiff over Lewis’ head. Then the follow up straight right to the face from Lewis was nasty. At this point, I’d say Francis vs Lewis again. Before Francis gets another title shot.
lets be real

DC is gonna poke stipes eye to mush, so when stipe gets another KO for the trilogy he's gonna retire, so black beast vs francais 2 will be for the interim belt

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Who wants an avatar bet?

My wager is for my heart, paramedic everyman Miocic.

When DC loses, this is your new avatar. Tag amod, etc.

daniel-cormier-all-about-that-cake.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DC is the worse thing that has happened to MMA IMO. AN unlikeable, fat faggot who has clogged up 2 divisions and has hugged his success much like he does his opponents. He has had some impressive performances, but most were marred by eye pokes or other underhanded shit. I give him credit as a fighter, you cant take that away from him, but as an entertainer and champion? No.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Robbie Lawler steps in to fight Neil Magny on Aug. 29 after Geoff Neal reveals recent hospitalization

For two days, we didn't know if he was gonna make it," Saud told ESPN. "He went to the emergency room on Sunday [Aug. 2], he was septic by the time he got there. I spoke to the nurse and she says, 'We need to take him to ICU right now, he's in critical condition.' That's when my heart really sank.

"They said his white blood cell count was 20,000, when it's supposed to be 12,000. His body was fighting something, but they didn't know what it was. They still don't."

According to Saud, Neal tested negative for the flu and COVID-19. Physicians informed Saud that Neal's heart was failing at one point, and he was placed on dialysis while hospitalized. Neal could not receive any visitors during that time, due to the coronavirus pandemic, but he now appears to be on his way to recovery

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Preliminary Card (ESPN)
HeavyweightStipe Miocic (c)vs.Daniel Cormier[a]
BantamweightSean O’Malleyvs.Marlon Vera
HeavyweightJunior dos Santosvs.Jairzinho Rozenstruik
BantamweightJohn Dodsonvs.Merab Dvalishvili
Light HeavyweightMagomed Ankalaevvs.Ion Cuțelaba
LightweightJim Millervs.Vinc Pichel
Women's StrawweightAshley Yodervs.Lívia Renata Souza
HeavyweightChris Daukausvs.Parker Porter
Women's StrawweightFelice Herrigvs.Virna Jandiroba

let's start some bets

yamikazo yamikazo is looking for some idiot to be on the DC train

if you forgot who the fuck JDS is fighting, it's the idiot that got caught w/ francais was throwing 8 haymakers and 1 actually connected

also, jesus fuck JDS...
j1shdfsqlqd51.jpg

i must warn yous ppl, at 8mins stipe looks like a fucking welter weight...

it's gonna be great, sean omally is def a guy to watch