MMA Thread

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hardy should have been able to put that away, prob still will no problem but really should have kept on him more

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Hardy should have had that fight. If Hardy wants to go to the next level he needs some cardio and wrestling.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Other than those last few seconds against Pettis, Wonderboy has looked sharp as fuck his last 3 fights.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The medical stuff and getting cleared for it I wouldn't know about but you saw him him in the last round finally do what he should have been doing the whole time. Could have been the headbutt or something else but he was pretty gun shy the whole fight which I wouldn't have expected from him.

Goatface

1608577809896.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm so fucking happy that my liberal woman loves watching MMA. It's honestly exposing her to a whole different mindset. She watches college football too, but that shit is absolutely infested with woke crap and I can't even watch it with her. The commercials they have for Ducks games melts my brain.

Really wish it wasn't the era of COVID. I'd take her to Vegas so we could watch an event.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm so fucking happy that my liberal woman loves watching MMA. It's honestly exposing her to a whole different mindset. She watches college football too, but that shit is absolutely infested with woke crap and I can't even watch it with her. The commercials they have for Ducks games melts my brain.

Really wish it wasn't the era of COVID. I'd take her to Vegas so we could watch an event.
bitches love a good story, give her the story of jon jones
remember how he won

12-6 controversy

hellbow king

so brutal of a finish, only shaky cam exists

bader was Jones first "test"

champion ship fight, shogun has never been the same since

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or the story of his eyepokes, steroids, cocaine, DWI, negligent use of a deadly weapon, the hit and run where he broke a pregnant woman's arm and probably was DWI again (which is why he fled the scene)

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It kind of seems like it, doesn't it?

The only thing I find interesting is the possibility of Nick and Nate vs Logan and Jake

They aren't heavy enough for the Paul brothers.

I wouldn't sanction that fight. Nate can come in bloated 185. Jake is naturally fit in the 200's.

Height is similar but they aren't close enough in weight. Even if he made Jake make 185, I don't like it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nick and Nate could both strap couches to their backs and facetank all their damage for several rounds before wearing them out and then, inexplicably, not do enough damage to win

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Nick and Nate could both strap couches to their backs and facetank all their damage for several rounds before wearing them out and then, inexplicably, not do enough damage to win
I'm new to this and all, but I thought that pulling off a stockton slap meant that you instawin the fight?