$310k for win over Cowboy
$155k for loss to Ferreira
$155k for loss to Nate
$145k/$145k for win over Wonderboy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

rumor is Fight Night - Holloway/Kattar will be on ABC
dana said recently may-oct, ufc on espn ratings were up 16% over same time last year. 773K on avg.
which i think is still low compared to the Fox era, but not looked that up.

Goatface

Pettis signed with PFL.

looks like Khabib on the clock.

“No interim title,” White said. “I’ll know next month. I’ll know when Conor and Poirier are fighting whether (Khabib’s) gonna fight again.”

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Certainly would like for him to but promising his mom after his dad died seems like a pretty big deal and something he wouldn't break unless she approved of it. Family and faith has always been his #1 and #2 in life before everything else.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

really he could just get his mom's blessing and see it a way to honor his dad.

don't think he would return to fight Conor/Justin/Dustin, maybe if the did do intern belt, Conor/Dustin winner vs winner of Justin/Oliveira. winner of all that would certainly have to be seen as a challenge, especially if it is Oliveira. he currently has 8 wins in last 2 years with 6 potns with 2 more wins over that bunch would be on paper his strongest challenger.

but in reality, think Conor is going to get the belt and sit on it for a year.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
"Mom UFC offer me big big pay day. Many millions!"

"Oh shoot Khabib. Dad would love you to go for 30 wins.. heres my blessing."

Totally gonna be what happens. And hes gonna lose to make it even better.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
who would khabib even fight to make it worth anyones time?

in tfergs unending wisdom he's managed to fuck up this fight for years, starting with tripping over a wire

and now during covid, he thinks he's "hardcore" and will take on a warm up fight like gaethje!

now he decides to lose to olivera

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Anyones time" as in his opponent and/or fans? Olivera, could be interesting, would still like to see Tferg just because, and arguably Connor was one of his most competitive fights.

But not sure any of those would be worth Khabibs time as a last fight, aside from Connor, but I dont see that happening. It seems like he wanted a superfight for his last one, but besides GSP, which wont happen, Im not sure whos left. A "superfight" with Usman would make sense but he wouldnt do that either. Khabib/Colby would be bananas

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"Anyones time" as in his opponent and/or fans? Olivera, could be interesting, would still like to see Tferg just because, and arguably Connor was one of his most competitive fights.

But not sure any of those would be worth Khabibs time as a last fight, aside from Connor, but I dont see that happening. It seems like he wanted a superfight for his last one, but besides GSP, which wont happen, Im not sure whos left. A "superfight" with Usman would make sense but he wouldnt do that either. Khabib/Colby would be bananas
well of course the fans, who cares what the fight wants