MMA Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm excited for the Niko Price fight because I thought his bout against Luque at UFC249 was awesome.

I kept thinking that Michel Pereira looked familiar, but couldn't remember what fight I watched with him. Then I realized it wasn't a fight, I just think he looks like Mac's dad from It's Always Sunny
1623944335003.png

1623944361518.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The payouts on these joke fights are going to shrink FAST which is why everybody is jumping on them so aggressively.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They should just go full Russia and start booking shit like 3 midgets vs an amazonian woman.

• 1Like

Jozu

Was that from his last fight when he wouldnt tap?

If so that should be on a PSA on why you should just tap. No one cares how cool he was for not tapping. But yet now his arm is compromised for life.

• 1Like

Jozu

The only thing good about this is that the fans win in the end.

Most real boxing fans would rather see marquee matchups of world class fighters for championships etc, but sadly the boxing fanbase isnt large enough to pull in major numbers, so promoters are now looking to the youth and social media to drum up excitement and put together fights that will get the most viewers. So at the end of the day it comes down to what does the public want to see the most? This guy vs this guy, ok lets do it! whereas that would have never happened in yesterdays combat world.