Chris Gruetzemacher vs. Claudio Puelles
Jared Vanderaa vs. Azamat Murzakanov
Alex Morono vs. Mickey Gall
Louis Smolka vs. Vince Morales

1638491387106.png

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
One of my former students is making his pro debut tomorrow night in LFA. It's pretty cool because all he's ever talked about since he was 15 was trying to get into the UFC. He still has a lot of work to do but he can make it. If you guys get a chance check it out tomorrow. His name is Eric Fimbres.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
calhoonjugganaut calhoonjugganaut

Ah man...not like he doesn't have any potential it's just bland. A lot of these guys are a lot younger than me now and seems like they all rap to the same beats. Jarred Brooks is the only one with a hint of taste in picking beats imo. Everything they listed on the site is pretty trash though. He's (Bryce) working with some very basic multis as we call them and not much alliterative or internal rhyming outside of the multis he's already employing. I will admit it was better than I expected (I reckon you was expecting an erection hearing my inflection - would be an example of internal rhyming x4 in one bar and generally there is 16 bars in a verse)- he stayed on topic for the most part though and didn't overcrowd his syllables. I've always been big on delivery and diction when you are pronouncing any word in a given lyric and he's just very normal sounding to put it simply. I sounded like that back in the day when I did the EQ raps and my rhymes were actually way worse. To not overcrowd his syllables is actually really good if this is something that's relatively new to him. I know guys that's been doing it 15-20 years and still overcrowd syllables or don't include enough and just puts the flow off.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ah man...not like he doesn't have any potential it's just bland. A lot of these guys are a lot younger than me now and seems like they all rap to the same beats. Jarred Brooks is the only one with a hint of taste in picking beats imo. Everything they listed on the site is pretty trash though. He's (Bryce) working with some very basic multis as we call them and not much alliterative or internal rhyming outside of the multis he's already employing. I will admit it was better than I expected (I reckon you was expecting an erection hearing my inflection - would be an example of internal rhyming x4 in one bar and generally there is 16 bars in a verse)- he stayed on topic for the most part though and didn't overcrowd his syllables. I've always been big on delivery and diction when you are pronouncing any word in a given lyric and he's just very normal sounding to put it simply. I sounded like that back in the day when I did the EQ raps and my rhymes were actually way worse. To not overcrowd his syllables is actually really good if this is something that's relatively new to him. I know guys that's been doing it 15-20 years and still overcrowd syllables or don't include enough and just puts the flow off.
Wasnt it you, who posted rap songs like 20 years ago here?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not all that hyped about tonight's card. It will be cool to see Guida, I feel like it has been a minute since I watched him. I am probably most interested in the Gall fight.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Wasnt it you, who posted rap songs like 20 years ago here?
I wrote wrap verse when I was like 10 years old and I still remember it. It was about the Calouste the dude that owned the 7/11 by me.

My name is Calouste and I am a foreigner
I own the Seven Eleven down on the corner
I sell Seven Up and Coke in a bottle
If you like to gamble you can play the lotto

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
it is so lifeless. it is worse than watching local wresting in middle school gym.
I think they could just cut out a lot of the vicinity and pull-back shots and be just fine. Just gotta keep the camera in the octagon there.

By the way....did anyone watch that Triad fight last weekend where they used a triangle? What a fucking retarded gimmick

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
i thought there were some pretty good fights today. i like the apex sound where you can hear coaches and the thump of good kicks.

guida fight was great, i love that gorilla. i would have called it but fuck that, excellent comeback. feel bad for my aussie jimmy crute, but he needs to spend a year boxing and learn to keep that guard up instead of trying to always decapitate people, hills counter was money. same with chris curtis, that was a textbook boxing combo to flatten allen.

riddel and fiziev was an excellent muay thai fight between mates, and who doesn't want aldo to beat TJ and have another run at the title? was a quality card.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
go rewatch crute vs hill

when crute gets ko'd theres is this wailing banshee for a minute
Yeah, I thought some chick was getting murdered. Probably his mouthy girlfriend or something.

Solid night of fights, despite not a great card. 269 is going to be ridiculous. Even the prelims are loaded with great fights.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users