MMA Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BLAMMO!

dmgsb2n.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This season of TUF is nearly unwatchable. Rousey is a total cunt, and all the crying from the girls is just more than I can handle.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't watched the last episode or two, not sure if I will. Saw a commercial last night pimping the next fight as "the most emotional TUF fight ever".

Yeah.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't watched the last episode or two, not sure if I will. Saw a commercial last night pimping the next fight as "the most emotional TUF fight ever".

Yeah.
See my previous post about the tears. There was nothing emotional about it other than chicks cry when they lose.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I like most of the fighters this season, which is unusual. They're all into the training, none of them are douches, and so far I've only rooted against a particular fighter because of the coach. 100% of the drama is coming out of Rousey and her coaching staff. Fucking pathetic.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So if you keep your finger on the 30 second skip button and hit it every time Rousey is about to talk or a woman's eyes look sort of red the show is a lot better.

This week's episode was ~25 minutes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chael's sphere of WWE inspired hype is hilarious.
You guys should check out some of Tim Kennedy's tweets over the last few days. Since Machida pulled out of their fight to take on Munoz he's basically been challenging everyone to step in November 6th.

The collected challenges of Tim Kennedy (Volume 1) | MMASucka

Hey @RichFranklin aka "American Fighter" I want your nickname. It's cool & clever. I'll fight you for it! Tim (aka future American Fighter)

- Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) September 28, 2013

News flash!!! @nickdiaz209 I stole your pot, and bicycle. If you want them back you have to come out of retirement and fight me @ufc Nov 6th

Mr @ShogunRua Australia is a long flight how bout you/me in kentucky & we go at 195lbs. You don't need training camp since you don't train

There's a lot more. They even missed a few that you can see responses to, like insulting Chris Camozzi's hair or saying Cung Le is probably a bad driver. It's pretty great. Missed this one where he calls out the entire UFC roster too.

All @ufc fighters, This is the dude that you are all too scared to fight.pic.twitter.com/iIYwqcY09D