MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, yeah I guess Chael did call it. Sounds like Wanderlei refused to take the random drug tests and didn't even apply for a license. Gee, I wonder if someone has been juicing...

Glad to see they are making Vitor take his next fight in the states. Let's see how he does when he is off TRT.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
It's in Vegas, so they both should be off of it. Chances are Vitor obliterates him and pisses hot...but then again he has always had problems with superior wrestlers...and Chael ain't too bad at 185.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Wtf dude, that shit isn't working at all.

Edit: changed it to just a link for you. Embed was all fucked up.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Adam, I really hate that avatar. Every time you post in sports now I cringe a little bit before I realize it is you, and not someone else. I understand you lost a bet, but I hope it is over soon!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brilliant scheduling.

Mark Hunt vs. Roy Nelson slated for Japan in September - MMA Fighting

Also
Chael Sonnen on Wanderlei Silva - Bloody Elbow
CHAELGRAPHIC.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Sonnen/Belfort bout is a number one contender bout for the middleweight championship according to Sonnen, with the winner facing the winner of Chris Weidman vs. Lyoto Machida.Sonnen has not won a bout at middleweight since January of 2012, and has gone 1-3 since that point, losing three times by TKO

That can't be a legit #1 contender bout

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah there's no way that's true for Sonnen, for Belfort though it makes sense.

HOWEVAH! The UFC site changed the fight from Sonnen/Belfort to Sonnen/TBD today. Which is weird after the reports that Belfort has passed all tests without issue.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah there's no way that's true for Sonnen, for Belfort though it makes sense.

HOWEVAH! The UFC site changed the fight from Sonnen/Belfort to Sonnen/TBD today. Which is weird after the reports that Belfort has passed all tests without issue.
PPV main events are basically musical chairs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well isn't it possible that Vitor will face a suspension from that random drug test that he has refused to reveal the results of? Even if he had a TRT exemption, he still has to stay within the limits, right? So assuming he goes to the NSAC for a license, they will review that test and possibly hand down a suspension before he can get licensed to fight again.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, not sure how I feel about soccer kicks to the head. UFC has some retarded rules, but this is not one of them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I like kicks to the head because I like the purity of it, and how it brings the sport closer to a real fight. I dislike seeing situations in MMA where, if the fighters weren't constrained by rules, one fighter would be in an incredible position to demolish the other fighter.

But I don't like them because usually they look mundane and brutish. In this case though that kick was beautiful.