MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh I'm sure Dana will tweet about how terrible the judges are, if he hasn't already. Realistically, I assume for match making purposes in the future Pearson is treated as if he won and Sanchez is treated as if he lost.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went to cook some eggs before the decision, because Diego clearly lost that, and nearly dropped my pan when they announced Diego's win. He didn't do a damn thing except back up that entire fight.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I swear Benson locked that choke in before he even hit with the uppercut that set it up.

*edit*

Khabilov looked really good though, and proved he can compete with the best in the weight class. Just needs to step up his game.

Fedor

<Banned>
vKjxr8t.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just because I assume I'm not the only one who didn't know: the guy DC beat up in his first 205 fight, Patrick Cummins, fought last night and dominated Roger Narvaez. Nothing special, but I was just a little surprised I had no idea he was on the card.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I totally forgot I saw his name on the card. I wanted to watch the fight to see if we would be able to get a feel for how good he really may be. I can't recall who Roger Narvaez is, so Cummins dominating him really doesn't mean much to me. Sounds like he will be around for another fight though.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beyond ironic and hilarious at this point. He should have seen that piss cup and GTFO like Wandlei.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Vitor just failed for basically the same shit, too, so just let them go at it so we can all see Chael's head get kicked off.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So what do those 2 particular drugs do to benefit males in competition? Anyone know?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Apparently they're to offset mantits in TRT patients. They basically just make TRT more effective.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the female drugs are for when you are cycling off. You load up on T, then Anastrozole and/or Clomiphene to come down, so your body doesn't crash hard. Or, so I have read.