MMA Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I was actually sitting here earlier wondering if Hunt ever teeps. I was torn between laughing and being serious. So confused.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mark-Hunt-face.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

That was actually his 5th in the UFC. Video here shows 4 of them, plus one from PRIDE.

Well, I guess the Silva KO wasn't exactly a walk off.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Yea Mr. Cormier. Keep going at it, I'm sure you will feel disrespected by the fans when they laugh at the reasoning for this.

"Am I the biggest pussy you've ever seen, Jon?"
Cormier files complaint to change Herb Dean from UFC 197 rematch with Jon Jones - Bloody Elbow

Cormier, however, was not okay with the NSAC's plans to have Dean referee his fight with Jones again. Over the phone, the UFC champion expressed his opinion on the referee in an official complaint. He said he believed Dean allowed Jones to stall the action in the later rounds in their first fight in January 2015.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Someone ought to cosplay at the fight as a baby with a rattle, stuck against the fence. Or maybe as an old person with a life alert."Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Funny, UFC.com is blocked for me at work.

Who is she fighting and at what weight?

Edit: Went to another site and found it. So she is fighting at a catchweight of 140, against an absolute can. What is the point, just to introduce her to the UFC fans?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
UFC star Jon Jones booked for violating probation

Wonder if this is going to affect his fight with Cormier. I am not sure how you can get ticketed for drag racing, but not speeding. If what Jones is saying is true (skeptical due to his history), it sounds like he is getting the shit end of the deal here. But if he really got busted for simply revving his engine, that is pretty shitty.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
UFC star Jon Jones booked for violating probation

Wonder if this is going to affect his fight with Cormier. I am not sure how you can get ticketed for drag racing, but not speeding. If what Jones is saying is true (skeptical due to his history), it sounds like he is getting the shit end of the deal here. But if he really got busted for simply revving his engine, that is pretty shitty.
Yeah I know TMZ but here's the video from it.

Jon Jones -- Calls Cop ... Apologizes (VIDEO) | TMZ.com