MMA Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'd rather watch Fedor vs Bob Sapp in a ramen eating contest than watch Conor and Nate fight again.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So, Jones will be able to fight after all, the judge dropped the curfew.

Dana says that Conor insisted on a Diaz rematch, over Dana and Lorenzo's objections. Said Conor was "obsessed"

Northcutt got added to 200. Another fight I'm just super "meh" about

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a bunch of rubbish. My Connor fandom is waning.
The shitty part is I actually believe Conor hopes Aldo and Frankie pound the shit out of each other so he can take on a diminished fighter. If I were Edgar, i'd sit out and wait at this point. Mendes was supposed to be his title shot. This shit is getting absurd.

UFC 200 and no title up for grabs. Pathetic

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Well its a big gamble for conor. He may have the ufc by the balls now but if he loses, that evaporates along with his earning power

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure Dana and Lorenzo already have convinced Nate to let Conor take his back in the second round. Then, we can look forward to a 3rd fight that nobody wanted.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm sure Dana and Lorenzo already have convinced Nate to let Conor take his back in the second round. Then, we can look forward to a 3rd fight that nobody wanted.
So then a Diaz victory in fight 2 goes from "fuck you McGregor" to "Fuck you McGregor and fuck Dana too".

I lied earlier, THIS would be the greatest thing ever

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Ariel said something about Lawler vs GSP is being discussed for UFC 200, but they are a ways away from making that happen at this time.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Jones posted an instagram video saying he'll fight anyone in the heavyweight or light heavyweight divisions to keep the main event for 197 going.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
well it does push the active fighter thing people have been calling for with all the brazilian hurt tummy training incidents.