MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

DH4D6pDXcAAqkE8.jpg:large

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

Jones’ manager Malki Kawa and his camp provided a statement to MMA Fighting

We are all at a complete loss for words right now. Jon, his trainers, his nutritionists and his entire camp have worked tirelessly and meticulously the past 12 months to avoid this exact situation. We are having the samples tested again to determine the validity or source of contamination. Jon is crushed by this news and we are doing whatever we can as a team, to support him.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
The last time Turinabol was undetectable or used in any doping program, the Berlin wall was still up.

Unfortunately the literature on the internet, google fu, etc. still lists Turinabol as that status. I am guessing a strength coach or Jones himself googled some dogshit article, rather than work with the next Victor Conte or Patrick Arnold.

This is what happens when you think you got it all figured out with the internet. Its difficult to believe, but it appears this motherfucker actually googled one of these bullshit Turinabol articles and read it was used as undetectable Olympic dope.

Problem is, this is 2017. Fucking millennials man. Jesus fucking christ.

Same thing Mir had got popped for. Only a complete fucking mental midget would be so clueless to use turinabol.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, there is no way to explain it away this time, right? Which means he is done for 4 years, which in essence means he is done period.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL! We already knew Jon Jones was an idiot, but holy fuck. He should just go to Rizin or ONE. They don't care about PEDs. I can't fucking wait till see Mark Hunt's tweet about this.

$

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What a faggot cheat. Most gifted fighter I've ever seen, and the biggest mental midget I've ever seen. Fuck him

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
No wonder he came in looking like pre-USADA Belfort... because he's doping like pre-USADA Belfort.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, there is no way to explain it away this time, right? Which means he is done for 4 years, which in essence means he is done period.

I believe Turinabol is not manufactured by any legitimate pharmacy (not even in Germany where it was invented) and as far as medicine goes it has no medical application for about 50+ years now, and it never really did. Drugs for HIV wasting and childhood disorders have been firmly cemented for several decades now. There is no doctor prescribing this substance for any reason.

In short, point being, there is no possible way to come into contact with Turinabol... unless you trip and fall into to a Chinese chemhouse.

This is as underground doping as it gets. Cross-contamination with Turinabol is fantasy.

4 years.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
how the hell does this thing pass USADA? while jones fails?
10232638.jpg

(is the phone on the right taking a selfie?)

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
“I was just at dinner sitting next to Jon Jones when he got the phone call about this failed drug test. Supposedly the story is between weigh ins and fight night he took a oral steroid. Which makes zero sense since it wouldn't do anything at all for Jon to do so. It takes weeks for steroids to build up in your system to be a performance enhancer,“Jon was devastated to say the least. This is a set up, straight up, no athlete would test clean his entire fight camp, and then randomly take some cheap fucking oral steroid betweens weigh ins and fight night knowing he would be tested once he got done fighting. This is a straight set up"
-Frank Lester

Jackson/Wink's best damage control?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
-Frank Lester

Jackson/Wink's best damage control?

A friend was just saying his best defense is to come out against the test itself and question USADA's chain-of-custody and insinuate people have it out for him due to his past history. He needed to be on twitter as soon as the news broke with a Tyron Woodley emotional statement like "FUCK THAT NO WAY USADA READ THE SIGNS OF THE BULLSHIT". That's now a lost opportunity. Fans will rationalize why he wasn't immediately upset upon hearing the news?

I don't think there is an argument against this being the best damage control by Winks. Because this is a lot bigger than everyone wants to admit. I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC owners get quietly involved in Jones efforts or any potential lawsuits behind the scenes. In the past, boxers have shaken down the NSAC on positive tests with lawyers (Don't quote me on this, but I think I recall Mayweather shaking the NSAC down several years ago). Can USADA be shaken down? Unlikely. From my understanding USADA has a contract agreement with every fighter that they sign. Its a binding testing agreement. You sign on the dotted line when you sign the bout agreement every single time.

A few cards dipped below 200k buys in a short span of time.

This is a problem for the sport, and not because he tested positive. Letting Mitrione, Moose, and Rory go because they asked for what likely amounted to another 20k is looking dumber by the day.

House of cards!

Last edited: