MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
PencyBKQkaWB2PPeEAj7WkHu3K1JdnP-B8ZYjgtzZEg.jpg

CSAC will not take disciplinary action against Jones, executive officer Andy Foster said.

No but seriously, they have to dissect jones if his body is producing chemicals or some shit, his body could hold the cure for cancer.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
need that elon musk money son!
elon.jpg

That's definitely a case where he used a donor, which is smart given how shitty his hair was.

A donor will run you another 20-40k on top of labor costs. And compatibility and success can't be guaranteed.

Most doctors expect you to run the advertisement or procure the donor on your own, so add more costs for that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's definitely a case where he used a donor, which is smart given how shitty his hair was.

A donor will run you another 20-40k on top of labor costs. And compatibility and success can't be guaranteed.

Most doctors expect you to run the advertisement or procure the donor on your own, so add more costs for that.
when you say donor, you mean your scalping some other dudes hair that has better folicles n shit than you?

so like hair transplant from the back of your scalp where they make you look like frankenstein is hit or miss but a good donor will be elon musk worthy?

iannis

Musty Nester
Rogan is a good looking guy, honestly, his height is just a surprise ,like Lanx said his modern look, all roided out, has skewed his profile, as his head is enormous.

His wife isnt even that hot. And if HE says he is 5'8 he is 5'7. Almost every guy adds an inch to their height. Even I do, i came in here saying I was 6'1 im 6 even on my lic.

It's so fucking true that it hurts. Women subtract years, men add an inch.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well that's why. If you're not a midget then you've beaten the expectation already.

We all expect asians to be short. It's actually a little bit weird when they're tall.

I BET YOU LIE ABOUT WHEN YOU TOOK CALCULUS THOUGH.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
when you say donor, you mean your scalping some other dudes hair that has better folicles n shit than you?

so like hair transplant from the back of your scalp where they make you look like frankenstein is hit or miss but a good donor will be elon musk worthy?

Some offices already have the donor option presented.

A donor isn't necessary in most cases, your own hair is fine and the harvest site is mostly undetectable if it was a FUE extraction and the doctor was careful and didn't over-harvest.

If you have dogshit needle thin straw hair all over like Musk not using a donor makes no sense. Why would you want a full head of needle piss hair?

Some donors do it for the money and then rage out online about over-harvesting. Over-harvesting is when the doctor spaces out eventually in Hour 11 of the procedure and just goes blank and repeatedly rapes one specific location over n over leaving you with a gape even with your hair grown out.

iannis

Musty Nester
We've been over this. the proper way to measure if from the asshole to 2 inches past the tip.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
naw 5'7 to 5'8 sounds right
027bcfe253ed4fb7d489dea29dc93608.png

foley is 5'8 and dick is 5'10, maura is 5'3 (i'm guessing she's wearing huge heals)

Rogan just looks shorter now cuz his head is huge from trt, hgh.
This is clearly a comp. They aren't being photographed at the same time or likely even on the same day. the lighting on their faces is completely different. This isn't a good way to judge their respective heights

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
lulz vegas will never forgive the last emperor for meatball loss

think i didnt answer ur question. a robot will micro-lacerate your head creating little holes, u press ur head into the robot machine and it micro-lacerates the locations its calibrated to lacerate/drill.

then they take follicles and the doctor has to manually place each follicle in the holes that the laceration machine created. its a nasty labor intense procedure. the doc wears super-magnified surgery lenses to do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

when you realize your stream is so far behind, Fedor already uploaded a clip 3 mins before it happened
lol