Fedor

<Banned>
Screen-Shot-2016-11-17-at-3.25.31-PM.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I feel bad for Herb that was a tough call, he looked out.

LOL Askren talking shit to Dana, love it!

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Lawler with that fantastic bodyslam, thought Askren was gonna get stopped early.

Regardless of the timing of that stoppage, Funky had him locked into that choke. Another 10 seconds wasn't gonna change that outcome.

Wouldn't have hated to see them fight longer. That entertainment was worth the price of admission.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I feel bad for Herb there. He's going to get a lot of shit for this. I think Eddie was in twilight land and probably out for a bit. It's tough to even know yourself when you're in a choke like that.

What I really don't get is how someone as experienced as Dominic Cruz doesn't know how easy it is to put someone out by choking through their face.

• 1Like

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea if I had to bet I'd say he prolly dipped in and out of consciousness. Either way I agree with Yami, Ben had him locked in and hes got the farm strength.. Robbie was prolly done for either way. Would have been fun to see though.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Not sure I see a 10-8 round there. Not enough damage. Usman had control, but didn't threaten to put Woodley out ever.

Regardless, Usman looking great.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Why take them off the side of the cage, body punches too boring?

edit: and again.

These separations are a bigger mistake than Herb's stoppage.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
It's almost like someone told the refs Woodley and Askren were supposed to win.

Except Uncle Dana wants them both to lose.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
LOL that camera angle where Dana wasn't even watching the action going on 2 feet in front of his cage-side seat.

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Smith isn't fighting scared and he isn't getting blown out of the cage, but he definitely isn't winning or putting much pressure on Bones either.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Jones has to finish this fight... he has clearly outclassed smith, but no one wants to see this end in dq like Jones lost to Hamill.