MMA Thread

Goatface

Ariel Helwani

The booking of Cerrone vs. Iaquinta could very well clear the path for McGregor vs. Diaz 3 happening later this year. Developing.

==

Conor recently said he would be ok as co-headliner, but wants UFC shares first

also he would like to fight in July
==

lolz

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ariel Helwani

The booking of Cerrone vs. Iaquinta could very well clear the path for McGregor vs. Diaz 3 happening later this year. Developing.
Does anyone give a shit at all about this fight anymore?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Does anyone give a shit at all about this fight anymore?
WME does
aa44f78ccaafaebbbcb7a316b0df03fe.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
jesus fuck ive been getting assraped fuck these faggots i know they are going to transfer me to customer loss prevention too.

going to tell them HARD NO.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Kevin Lee should be free to fight also. He's the division's #5 guy.

He's dangerous, young, talented as hell, and big for a lightweight.

Goatface

Lee wants to fight Islam Makhachev, been talking about it for a couple of months
at some point, UFC was trying to book Lee/Gregor Gillespie (#11) for May, but don't think that went anywhere

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Yeah this promotion is entering its death throes.

Champions can't stay in the cage via suspensions or stupid injuries, (paid) eyes on the sport are gonna be at an all time low with obscure access to watch it, overall talent in all divisions seem to be a bit stale (imo).

Can not wait for another promotion to rise up and finish off UFC. It was a good run, but it coming to a close real soon for it to be relevant.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yup! whatever the fuck he was taking, it was probably wormwood or eye of neut, whatever the fuck necromacy he was doing
025_dillashaw.jpg

But naw, imo this is just the new wave of USADA and their super ultra testing which lead to Jon Jones pulsing and TJ Necro

They should put the belt back on Cody for lulz

Last edited:

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
So what's the deal with traps and steroids? I've always heard it's a tell, but what's the physiology behind it?

Some theory about how traps don't get that big on their own. I never bought it, since I have big traps and I don't even lift. It's got much more to do with your shoulder posture and neck tension. Mine suck and I end up doing isometric shrugs 24/7 -> traps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Some theory about how traps don't get that big on their own. I never bought it, since I have big traps and I don't even lift. It's got much more to do with your shoulder posture and neck tension. Mine suck and I end up doing isometric shrugs 24/7 -> traps.
so bro science?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

yet this retard is called the nigerian whatever and walks out with a nigerian flag on his face

and yet he LIED about his dad dindu nuffin, being jail.

NO, his dad, on his immigrant visa committed theft and dui, AND THEN he scammed hospitals out of ambulance money or whatever. They threw the book at him, cuz he has a history of criminality.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Damn good news today.

The Snake pisses hot for who-knows-what. The dude is talented and I never like to see a guy go do down like this, but couldn't have happened to a less likable fighter. Apparently it was only his in-competition test that was positive, so will be interesting to see if we have another "picograms" argument or if it's something they don't test for out of competition. Dude was on a lot of drugs for that fight and it's not surprising that something was tainted. Don't do drugs, kids.

Kevin Lee moving up in weight to a more natural 170. He gets a good fight against RdA with a chance to propel him as a top contender.

Luke Rockhold also finally moving up for his next fight. I don't know if he has the strength to succeed at the bigger weight, but there wasn't anything good coming from that cut.

Ragin Al and Cerrone should be a barn-burning fan favorite. Both dudes are infamous brawlers but they're fighting for legitimate contender rankings here. Should be fun.

Pettis moving up in weight and gets a tough fight against Wonderboy. Thompson needs a win to restore his confidence and get some momentum again in what is a very crowded division – he's gone from bona fide contender and drawing a rematch with the champ to outside the top 5 and gatekeeper status far too quickly.

Black Beast says he's had a torn MCL/ACL/meniscus for nearly 5 years and amassed a 10-4 record in that span. Dude deserves a bit of a break here. I thought his big reveal would be some sort of hormonal thing or depression-like issue, so this is a relief because it's clearly a physical thing that can be fixed without crazy amounts of psychotropic drugs with various side effects.