MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Eye should fire her wardrobe stylist
124_Valentina_Shevchenko_x_Jessica_Eye.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate Cejudo, but Moraes is a great win on his resume.

He beat some top level guys, cant really deny the man anymore. I can still hate how he talks and how corny his shtick is, but he isnt just a wrestler. He just outstriked one of the most potent strikers in the world. Much respect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Cejudo is probably the most improved fighter on the roster. He has definitely put in the work to become the best.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think he shows emotion at any of the wins, probably because he is a pro and wants to stay neutral.

Goatface

with no usada testing, i would bet on Tom.

=
didn't watch the post fight show

“I need to meet with Dana White, too. I need a meeting with him because I need heavyweight money,” Cejudo said at the UFC 238 post-fight press conference. “I feel like I’m the face of the UFC now and I want to get paid like one.

was looking for fighters pay and found this

– 187 fighters (33%) earned six-figures in 2017 [supposed to be 2018] (34% in 2017).

15 men and women wore UFC championship belts (including interim) in 2018, and they earned an average of $783,400 (up from $666,643 in 2017) over the course of the year (highest – Khabib Nurmagomedov: $2,570,000; lowest – Henry Cejudo: $180,000). Most of these fighters also made much more money in undisclosed pay-per-view bonuses.

The highest earning non-UFC champion in 2018 was Conor McGregor, who pulled in a cool $3,030,000.

It is worth noting that these are only the reported salaries plus Fight of the Night & Performance of the Night bonuses that have been made public, along with Reebok payouts (now called fight week incentive pay)

he should probably be getting $400k, but still don't think he much of a draw

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think its hilarious how little Cejudo is paid.

He is one of those swaggerless faggots who insufferably attempt to craft a false image for clout. His fighting does the talking for him, he doesnt need to show up dressed like a fucking magician or use props to sell himself. But he insists on being some kind of "bad guy" fighter who has cruel intentions for every opponent. If he just shut the fuck up and kept dusting dudes the fans would create their own image of him, thats the way it should work.

I hope the fat fuck gets it in his head to move up another class to become champ champ champ, and gets blasted by Halloway.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been watching UFC for about 20 years now. Seen most all of the PPV's, etc. I did something this weekend I have never done...

I got my check after the Cowboy v Ferguson fight and walked out of the bar with my buddies, not giving two shits about the title fights.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ea9658b61ec9b4e8b09edd6f1a53c140.png

they gotta have that chick ref it for FW and BW's cuz it really looks like midget wrestling when a regular sized man is in there with em.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
ea9658b61ec9b4e8b09edd6f1a53c140.png

they gotta have that chick ref it for FW and BW's cuz it really looks like midget wrestling when a regular sized man is in there with em.
And he's not even that tall, TBH. I'm guessing 6'-6'1", maybe. Couple inches shorter than Big John, I'm guessing, and he's like 6'3"

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think its hilarious how little Cejudo is paid.

He is one of those swaggerless faggots who insufferably attempt to craft a false image for clout. His fighting does the talking for him, he doesnt need to show up dressed like a fucking magician or use props to sell himself. But he insists on being some kind of "bad guy" fighter who has cruel intentions for every opponent. If he just shut the fuck up and kept dusting dudes the fans would create their own image of him, thats the way it should work.

I hope the fat fuck gets it in his head to move up another class to become champ champ champ, and gets blasted by Halloway.
I agree that he shouldn't try being a shitlord for attention, but when you look at what JJ and Conor make...you see tons of people all trying to be provocative now. Not sure I can really blame them, either.

Colby Covington being the example that comes to mind first. JFC, that dude needs to STFU. Maximum cringe. But I honestly don't know if he's naturally like that, or if he's just another dumbass trying way too hard to be Conor 2.0