MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

Can GSP even make 155? Would probably make more sense to have Khabib move up to WW if this fight ever were to happen

dana (i think) said GSP is walking around 10lbs lighter than Khabib's walk around weight

he has been doing a lot of fasting and stuff lately

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, he definitely look fat as shit and not well conditioned at 185, so I suppose going to 155 wouldn't be out of the question for him.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Well, he definitely look fat as shit and not well conditioned at 185, so I suppose going to 155 wouldn't be out of the question for him.
sure it makes total sense that a career long WW, w/ one of the most WW defenses, takes off for 4 years, and comes back as a MW for a shot at the belt, based only on his reputation, is going to come back AGAIN after 3 years (bisping win was 2 years ago) at an even lower weight class for another shot at the LW title.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

ufc is such cluster fuck now. Rumble talking about coming back and fighting JJones. lol

=
dana said the other day Conor in Dec wouldn't happen with 3 title fights already lined up

1571274288644.png

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That is such a dumb fight. Edgar will get obliterated. He has looked old as fuck in his last several fights.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What's with McGregor doing just about anything to get a fight in before years end. Does he fuck up some contract or something?

Goatface

actually getting a little hyped for tonight

Prelims
Fri, Oct 18 / 6:00 PM EDT
Main Card
Fri, Oct 18 / 9:00 PM EDT

1571406315623.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Considered coming here earlier to say that Weidman is too small for light heavyweight but never got around to it. Remember how little he looked against Rockhold at 185? Dude should be a welterweight honestly. Not surprised by that outcome.

I thought Stephens and Yair should've been at least a draw.

Kyle Bochniak (sp?) gained a fan tonight. He did what he did vs. Zabit, even though he lost, and he's just a fun dude to watch.

Hardy-Inhalergate is so stupid. Albuterol doesn't make your feel less fatigued or tired. If you have never had an asthma attack during a sporting event, don't come here with your dumbass theories. He got nothing from that brief inhaler hit. Almost seems like he thinks he needs it, but he actually doesn't.

Edit: Good for Joe Lauzon. Hang it up.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Weidman should have a round 3 with Anderson and they both hang it up regardless. Only other fight that makes sense is Luke and he said he wasn't interested in fighting a few days ago.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I really don't think he should retire. He just needs to move down lol. Stop fucking with bigger fucking people unless you are a worldbeater. Not sure there is one right now besides Jon Jones until someone wins a fight.