MMA Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What's tank abbot doing? They should bring him back to fight cowboy.

Goatface

appears Gaethje is in negotiations, but they are still working to get khabib somehow. we might really be getting close to a fight on a cargo ship in international waters lol.

Dana killing it
“A lot of these media guys are absolute and total f*cking scumbags. As soon as you let them know what you’re doing, all they’re trying to do is f*ck up everything that you’ve worked,” White said.

“So I literally told everyone of these guys to go f*ck themselves and I’m not telling any of them what I’m doing, where I’m doing it but know this — the fight is happening on April 18, some where on planet f*cking Earth and when you need to know, I’ll let you know.”"

without Khabib this card ppv buys will have to drop 75%, that is only because all the other sports on tv are reruns. prelim ratings on espn will probably be through the roof tho, really don't about Rose/Jessica might be ok, but don't know if Rose is really fully back into it. 2 other fights on the card look to be good, rest are sorta blah. this shit as to suck ass for the fighters.

Goatface

more details
96 hours in a community custody program, form of incarceration similar to house arrest and wear an ankle monitor
one year supervised probation.
48 hours community service
90-day drug outpatient treatment program, the latter of which can be completed via video conferencing
fined $500 and is required to install an ignition interlock in his vehicle.
Jones will be permitted to carry a medical marijuana card
judge will have to sign off on the agreement to make it official

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
90-day drug outpatient treatment program, the latter of which can be completed via video conferencing

Jones will be permitted to carry a medical marijuana card
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Celebrity privilege at work...

What are the odds he makes it through a year probation without fucking up again?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nothing at all on the gun, with the discharged shell, in the middle of the city? Ok.
ufc were notified, so i'm guessing they're just gonna wait it out and hope it goes away, which is easy to do w/ corona news all around.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure if it is April Fools stuff or what but I'm seeing news saying McGregor vs Ferguson for 249 now